howdy.




Happy Saturday!!!

So it's been a busy 2 weeks on my blog with new releases by Reverse Confetti and Neat & Tangled!  The next couple of weeks will be me, catching up on challenges and such.  My schedule is slowing down, more on that in a smidge.

First, here's my card for today:

cardstock:  recollections/110/white  paper:  studio calico/yearbook  stamps:  lawn fawn/stuck on you  ink:  ranger archival black, distress ink mowed lawn, watercolors  other:  lawn fawn/lawn cuts/stuck on you, impress felt, mme enamel dots, pretty pink posh stitched tags

 So, a couple weeks ago, I had the pleasure of meeting up with Michele Ferguson.  Kimberly Wiener and I took her around, yes, we had coffee and went to Impress:


Did we have fun?!  Of course we did!  That's the beauty of crafty bloggers, we are instantly comfy with each other, as if we've known each other for years!  Kimberly and I have known each other for a while and get together on a regular basis {THAT girl can do the make 'n takes...if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have anything to show for on those crafty gathering days!}.  

Michele is awesome, as I knew she would be.  We've been 'chatting' for awhile and I'm so glad that she and her hubby Tom made it over to Seattle on their road trip!

So what does today's card have to do with Michele & Kimberly?  We all bought the Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Tag dies from Impress.  I challenged the gals to use the tags in a project and today's card is my inspired card using the tag die!  HERE is Michele's & HERE is Kimberly's.  I used distress ink for the cactus and followed it up with a wet paintbrush.  The clouds and ground are a cheap watercolor tray from M's.   I used hot pink felt from Impress for the bloom and the center is a MME enamel dot.

I was inspired by Simon Say Stamp's Wednesday challenge.



GET IN SHAPE 

I shaped my card base like a tag and incorporated Lawn Fawn, like the SSS DT:)  I absolutely LOVE the Stuck on You set...so cute and of course I had to get the coordinating Lawn Cuts.

I've been doing less juggling this summer...  I've stepped down from a couple of teams and wanted to give them shout outs:

Curtain Call - I joined the team in January 2014.  Stacey is awesome and so great to work with! Here is one of my favorite projects:



Next up is A Jillian Vance Design, I was a Guest Designer Nov/Dec 2014 and officially joined the team in January 2015.  Did you know that Jillian Vance is a super talented 16 year old who together with her mom, Bunny, run the company?! Here's one of my favorite projects:


Saving one of the best for last, Fusion Card Challenge.  Oh, I've been on that team for a smidge:)  Lesley is the master of developing challenge blogs and putting together such awesome teams!   She has such a wonderful style!!  I've had the pleasure of meeting her in person, and yes, she's as sweet as you think she is!!!  Here's one of my favorite projects:



Whew!  Don't think I'll be bored, I'm still happily on the following teams:


With our full household and pending departure of the kids, I'm fully enjoying my family time.  Tonight is a belated birthday party for the boy so I'll be busy prepping for that and being crafty♡

If you made it this far, you're a rock star.  I absolutely appreciate everyone that takes the time to visit me!!!

Comments

I Card Everyone said…
Could the reflection in your sun-glasses be more fun? What a fab few hours we had, amy ... I LOve what you've done with that perfect little tag - so 'amy T.!' Running now to check out Ms, K's card. Enjoy that bit of extra time!!
=] Michele
Awwwwwwww an end of an amazing era for you!!!! (And I didn't know Jillian was SIXTEEN!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!) I just got some of her stamps and LOVE them!!!!! I love love love the Howdy card ... I think I have seen a "few" of those cacti in my lifetime! LOL!! Especially the 2 in my front yard! HA!!!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee all your designs of DT's past!! Gorgeous!!! Big hugs Mama!!!!!!!!!!!
Samantha Mann said…
That tag....AWESOME!!! I love the cactus with the woodgrain! It's so adorable!!! And all of your 'favorite' projects from your design teams throughout this year are just lovely!! And I applaud your dedication to family and willingness to look at what's really important!! Totally inspirstional!! Happy belated birthday to your boy!!! ❤️
Virginia L. said…
You are a ROCK STAR, Amy! I love your tag-shape card, it's lovely with distress coloring!! Happy to see the photo of the 3 of you having tons of fun! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Get in Shape” Challenge!
Nora Noll said…
Oh Amy!! I LOVE that tag card with the fun coloring. So nice that the three of you could get together. I want to go to Impress in the worst way!!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Finally I returned from Cali -- wow no internet for 5 days can REALLY make you get antsy! I have missed commenting on cards and this post was fabulous with your Favs from the previous teams -- I'm sure the teams you stayed on appreciate you even more now ;). So fun to meet up with fellow stampers [I know from experience ;)]
Kim Heggins said…
OH my goodness....I am sure you all had the most fabulous time ever! I would never get much of anything made, I would be chatting too much. I love your sweet tag card, it is as cute as can be.
Tenia Nelson said…
Love your card, Miss Lady and you ROCKED IT on ALL of those DT's!!
jessica said…
LOVE your tag card and that cactus is adorable!!
I know you and your AWESOME talents will be missed on the DT's~ thanks for a look back on your favorites from each team!
Lin said…
A fun tag card for our challenge, Amy! Looks like you've been enjoying your summer, meeting up with creative friends and you have lots to show for it! Thanks for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!
Helen F. said…
WOW, I am exhausted just reading about all that you do, Amy :-) Love all of your creativity displayed here today and could go on and on about your incredible talent which you so generously share with us.
PS: Enjoy time with your family, happy belated to your 'boy' and NO, I'm sure you won't be bored!
PPS: so nice to see you ladies together, it must have been a blast
Loly Borda said…
I love tags on cards ans yours is simply adorable! How fun to meet crafty friends! Gone to check on their use of that die. TFS
Rubeena I. said…
They all look great!!! I love hanging out with friends who can tolerate craft talk! LOL
Unknown said…
You girls look like you had the best time! How special to be able to catch up like that! I just LOVE your tag with its hot pink felt flower. So very, very cute. Great purchase! Hope your son's birthday was super special.
Shona Chambers said…
Just love that photo and can imagine all the giggling that went on in that shop!! Will miss seeing your cards for the teams you have left but can see that you will still be very busy. And your sweet little cactus card is totally adorbs!!