pineapple hello.




So, I'm a big fan of Neon....reminds me of my youth...LOL.  I'm also smitten with pineapples so I combined the two on this 3.25 x 5.5 inch card:

cardstock:  strathmore watercolor, glitter cardstock from M's  stamps:  reverse confetti/pineapples aplenty & color me happy ink:  hero arts neon pink, hero arts neon orange dauber  other:  reverse confetti/pineapples aplenty confetti cuts

Gotta love the Pineapples Aplenty by Reverse Confetti!

Perhaps not visible is the amount of texture on this card.  I love using watercolor paper as my card base because it gives the overall design a richness.  I added a fun pop of glitter cardstock.

Seriously, how can anyone resist a neon pink pineapple?!

I've been playing more with my highly neglect daubers.  I simply did 3 swipes with the Neon Orange.  The contrast in colors makes me a happy crafter.  

I was inspired by (CAS)E this Sketch:


Rotate and squint :)





pineapples aplenty
pineapples aplenty

pineapples aplenty confetti cuts
pineapples aplenty confetti cuts

color me happy
color me happy


Comments

Lynn said…
Love those stripes...such a fun take on the sketch.
Joan B said…
aacckk... LOVE this.
Audrey Pettit said…
omgosh, neon reminds me of my youth, too! Haha! How adorable! This just HAS to make you smile!
June Houck said…
Super sweet little pineapple card!
I Card Everyone said…
Just awesome, that's all. And brave - to just go willy-nilly streaking neon paint!!?? and have it turn out just awesome... that's all.
=] M
Julia Aston said…
so bold and bright! love the gold sparkle and neon paint!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Fun flipped sketch and card
Anonymous said…
I really like this Amy - bright and fun! Loving the pineapple :-)
OMYGOSH!! Sooooooooooooo fun! LOVING that pineapple!!!!!!!!!
dstandard said…
Adorable card! Your cards are always so bright and happy!
Miriam Prantner said…
Loving the pink pineapple and those orange stripes!
wendipooh13 said…
ahhhh cute and summery!!!
Shelly said…
FABULOUS card! Lovin' the colors and pineapple!
Deepti said…
The pink pineapple is so fun, I like the brush strokes in the BG !
Annette Allen said…
cute card.. i love that pineapple..
Lynnda said…
This is too cute! I love it Amy! Hugs...x
Ashley Horton said…
Adorable Amy! Love the Pink pineapple and the way you used the daubers in the background!
Leigh Penner said…
Super fun card, Amy! I love the swipes of colour in the background! Fabulous take on the sketch!
Helen F. said…
What a 'sweet' card, Amy. Love the gold glitter on top of the pretty pink pineapple :-)
Cindy Lovell said…
Awesome card,Amy!! Love the brush strokes and the pink pinapple with the gold!!
Jessi Fogan said…
LOVE that background! I gotta try that!
jessica said…
This is so fun!!!!
Love the colors!
cm said…
Your neon pineapple is awesome! Sweet!
Hugs~c
Anonymous said…
What a sweet pineapple card!!!!
Shona Chambers said…
How fabulous!! I hardly ever use my neon ink pads but maybe I should get out my pineapple stamps and go crazy.....Thanks for the inspiration!