friend.



Hello and Happy Saturday!  I have a project to share that didn't turn out how I thought it would but I still like the end results:

cardstock:  strathmore watercolor, stampin' up gold metallic  stamps:  stampin' up/you're wonderful  ink:  ranger/archival/black, distress markers, fresh ink fuchsia  other:  stampin' up banner framelits, paintbrush

 Here's the photo I posted on IG on Friday morning:


I had stamped the blooms with Ranger Archival ink but guess what?  It ran when I hit it with the diluted reinker/water combo...boo!  So I had to cut out the banner again, stamp, mask, stamp and start all over.  The 2nd time I used my Distress Markers and a paintbrush.  I do love that look!  The colors turned out softer since I don't have all the Distress Marker Colors.



LOVE the Stampin' up You're Wonderful (photopolymer) set:


Have you seen the new TGIF Challenges?  So much wonderful inspiration....Loved receiving an HM for TGIF02....super honored.


Here's to a relaxing weekend!



Comments

Hussena said…
What a beautiful project. Absolutely love the coloring you have done.
jessica said…
It turned out gorgeous Amy!!! LOVE it!
Have a GREAT Saturday my friend!
Lynn said…
Stunning Amy!
This is beautiful! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!
Annette Allen said…
aww this is pretty... love that tag and those flowers are amazing.. love this
Linda Breedlove said…
Such a cute bag, Amy... beautiful job! I love the stamped flowers on your banner!!!
Have a wonderful, relaxing weekend!
wendipooh13 said…
super cute bag!!! LOVE the flowers
SugarGem said…
Really pretty. Do you think the fresh ink would work with another water resistant black ink or no? I've never tried deluting the fresh ink before.
SugarGem said…
Really pretty. Do you think the fresh ink would work with another water resistant black ink or no? I've never tried deluting the fresh ink before.
June Houck said…
Sweet tag and terrific striped bags!
Shelly said…
Well, I'm so glad you still shared! ;) This is beautiful! I love the softness of the flowers...so pretty!
Enjoy your weekend!
Ashley Horton said…
So pretty Amy! Love the flowers on the banner shape!!
Sylvia said…
Such a pretty card, Amy, love your giftie bags and the pretty SU flowers! Have a beautiful weekend...we are drowning this year...life is funny that way...drought for 6 and flooding for 1...but I am not complaining, we need the rain!
Unknown said…
Glad you persevered! Turned out great :-)
Unknown said…
Pretty! I'll definitely check on the challenge...congrats on your HM!
Miriam Prantner said…
Those flowers are so pretty! I love how they are colored!
Samantha Mann said…
This is amazing!! I wonder how you had imagined it, because this is amazing! Love the banner and the bitty bag!! You make me want all the bags! Ha!
Cris G. said…
Congratulations on your HM! Those challenges are cute, but they are also weekly challenges :(... I will have to miss a lot of them.
Love the end result of your project, the flowers are very pretty and combine so well with soft coloring; in fact SU has amazing products, sadly I can't buy them easily...
Audrey Pettit said…
LOVE how your bag turned out, Amy! The Distress Marker coloring is sooo soft and pretty!
Anonymous said…
Super cute bag and I just LOVE that strip of gold!
Mercedes Weber said…
Such a fun project! Thanks for playing along with us at TGIFC this week!
cm said…
Your pretty pink flowers are gorgeous; the yellow striped back the perfect accessory! So pretty!
Hugs~c