Whisker Graphics: Thinking of You set

post 2 of 2 for me today...click HERE for this week's CASE Study!


Hello!!

Today's my day over on the Whisker Graphics Blog!  

I had a ton of fun combining Whisker Graphics/Divine Twine with my Simon Says Stamp July Kit!


I've been enjoying using the Middy Bitty Bag as envelopes for my projects.  They make for a nice presentation and totally reusable for the recipient!  I teamed up a RED Horizontal Stripe Middy Bitty Bag with a RED Large tag.  I stamped on the tag using Navy Fresh Ink for the sentiment...I sprinkled it with clear embossing powder so it has a fun sheen to it.  The polkas have been heat embossed with White Zing.

The wooden heart & clip are from my stash, I love those things!

Solid White Divine Twine...Please & Thank You!


Wanna peek at the card inside the bag?


I used a RED Small Tag this time...heat embossed the sentiment with clear embossing powder over the Navy ink.  See the twine on the tag?  You gotta get some for your kit...it matches wonderfully:


That's the twine that hooked me on Divine Twine :)

Here's the combo together:












Thanks so much for stoppin' by!!!!


Comments

Lynn said…
Love the patriotic feel of these cards. You mix subtle patterns perfectly together Amy.
Celeste Goff said…
What fun! I love the colors!
Sylvia said…
Love the red white and blue projects! Love your card, Amy, love the bag! Happy Thursday, hope you are enjoying your day!
Tenia Nelson said…
Awesome creations, Miss Lady!! :)
Tracey McNeely said…
Two awesome cards Amy! Your designs always make me smile. Love the products you used!
Kelly said…
aww that makes such a CUTE presentation! love it!
wendipooh13 said…
adorable cards and love the fun tags on them!!!! CUTE
Annette Allen said…
so cute Amy.. love that card with the adorable tag and the bag is perfect..
Diane Jaquay said…
Love these colors together, always so crisp and clean looking, and that airmail twine ROCKS! Love your projects, Amy!
Lindsey said…
Amy I just love how you use and mix patterned papers! I've been loving all your cards lately. I need to spend more time just studying your cards, so I can start making a dent in the ridiculous amount of papers I hoard.
Shelly said…
So sweet! Lovin' the bag used as an envelope!
Deepti said…
I love the mix of patterns and designs, great combo of card and envelope !
donna mikasa said…
Middy bitty bags? Just the name alone is so cute! Love how you use bags on your cards!
These are gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and the bags!!!!!
yyam said…
Thank you...I think that has my name on it..*winks*

LOVE the colours and how they coordinate!
Lynnda said…
Love these!! Both cards are beautiful !! Heart the bag & tag!! Hugs x
Kristie Goulet said…
Very fun cards, Amy!!!
Evelin said…
Love how you combine these colors! Always inspiring! :)
Leigh Penner said…
These are both fabulous!
Audrey Pettit said…
Absolutely adorable! I am a huge fan of your patriotic color scheme here. LOVE!
Happy mail for sure-- you know I have some twine like that… somewhere...
love this kit and your cards are perfect! you should link up to Fusion!
cm said…
This set is utterly fabulous; especially the middy bags! Love the colours, the designs, the whole kit and caboodle! You're such an inspiration!!
Hugs~c
Terri said…
So pretty. I love it.