Poppy Sketches #9: life is good


Click HERE for Pinkfresh Studio/Neat & Tangled blog hop
Click HERE for Curtain Call



Hello & Happy Monday!

It's Poppy Sketches day on my blog!!  This is the final challenge for this term.   Where has the time gone?

Okay, let's get to the challenge, shall we?


Our Super Sponsor is



I'm a super BIG Fan of Jane's stamps...here's how I was inspired:

paper:  basic grey kioshi/porcelain  stamps:  jane's doodles tearrific/life is good  ink:  hero arts hues  other:  lawn fawn journal die, freckled fawn arrow, folkart enamel gold paint, glossy accents, wink of luna, clothespin, confetti cuts by reverse confetti, dcwv cork

I rotated the sketch!

I tend to always fall back on my older Basic Grey paper pads when it comes to color challenges.  There is always something that fits perfectly.

The violet panel is from the Kioshi collection and the seashell pink is from Porcelain.


Can you tell that I brushed wink of luna on the clothespin?

The glittery gold is from the Freckled Fawn arrow.

The hearts are a mixture of gold enamel acrylic paint and glossy accents.

I managed to use 2 Jane's Doodles sets:





 I can't wait to see how the challenge inspires you!

Make sure you check out the Poppy Sketches blog and my Teamies:


I wanted to give a big shout out to Laura!  Thank you so much for asking me to be part of your new challenge blog.  I thoroughly enjoyed my time and have always been inspired by my teamies!

Comments

Kelly said…
love how you incorporated the gold!
Annette Allen said…
so totally sweet.. love that tea pot..
Miriam Prantner said…
Love the watercoloring on the card and that great cork border!
Laurel said…
So pretty, love the watercoloring!
wendipooh13 said…
love the pop of gold and water color!!!
Audrey Pettit said…
That is so, so sweet and adorable, Amy! Love the papers you pulled from your stash, and the touches of gold are fabulous. Really fun!
Shelly said…
This is sooo sweet, Amy! Love the glittery gold!
Deepti said…
what a cool design ! the water color wash looks awesome :)
Indy's Designs said…
Love the touch of gold! Also I've enjoyed seeing all your projects for the Poppy Sketch Challenges!
Jessi Fogan said…
Those papers are perfect! Love the clothespin :)
jessica said…
This is so pretty!!
Great colors and love the cork and pin!
Those water colored papers look terrific, Amy!
Lori said…
Super sweet! Love the dimension of the gold accents.
cm said…
Everyone could do with a teacup that pours wee hearts of love! Sweet card and the snippets of gold are such a charming special touch! Fabulous!
Hugs~c