Neat & Tangled July Release Day 2: Sailmates

Post 1 of 2 for me today...click HERE for the Curtain Call 1st Anniversary Party!





Today's featured set is


If you've been following me for any length of time, you know how much I ADORE nautical stuff!

paper:  carta bella ahoy there  stamps:  neat & tangled sailmates  other:  divine twine air mail


If you aren't familiar with Neat & Tangled let me tell you, they are awesome.  See that sailboat?  Yes, I do love those thick lines...great for coloring and certainly fun for paper piecing like I did on this card.

The sentiments in this set?  LOVE them....you still get Danielle's awesome swoopy handwriting but this one also has all caps too, which is what I used.

All the paper is Carta Bella Ahoy There and I topped the card off with Divine Twine Air Mail...perfect for the nautical theme!

Make sure you pop over to the Neat & Tangled blog to see the full reveal of Sailmates along with what my teamies designed!  There's also a give-a-way!!!

Comments

Lynnda said…
Sweet and cute!! Love it!! Hugs x
Courtney K said…
Super fun & cute Amy. Love the waves you created with the patterned paper and the little tilt the boat has going on.
Kristie Goulet said…
Super cute! I love the stamped "waves".
Kristie Goulet said…
OOPS! That is awesome patterned paper. ;)
Laurel said…
This is cute, love the paper piecing!
Miriam Prantner said…
So cute! Love these papers!
Super cute! Inspired to pull out some twine and top a card with it!
Unknown said…
Love all that pattern play!
Indy's Designs said…
Darling! Love all those fun papers!
wendipooh13 said…
ohhhh love your boat!!! cute!!
Lynn said…
You are a master at combining patterned papers and keeping a CAS design. I love it Amy!
donna mikasa said…
Paper pieced cuteness! Love this!
Shelly said…
This is just too cute, Amy!!! Lovin' the boat and papers!
Diane Jaquay said…
SO adorable, Amy, love the paper piecing on this one!!
Ashley Horton said…
Awesome nautical card, Amy!! So cute!
Celeste Goff said…
Such a fun stamp set and I love your card!
Sylvia said…
Another cute card, Amy, wish I could sail away!
Samantha Mann said…
eek!! such a cute card!! i LOVE that you made the waves with the chevron pattern!! and that nautical twine at the top totally rocks!! LOVE this card!!!!
jessica said…
Beautiful!!!
LOVE the papers and cute boat!
Man am I behind on commenting.. cute card, ships ahoy matey!
cm said…
Totally sweet in every way: the waves, the sky, that darling sail boat! Simply darling!!
Hugs~c
Audrey Pettit said…
OMWord, LOVE this! You do nautical SO well!
Jinny Newlin said…
So, super cute, Amy! Love your mix of patterns! They couldn't possibly be any more perfect, hun!