Neat & Tangled July Release Day 1: Gifts for You + New Sequins!






hello & welcome to the Neat & Tangled July Release Week!

Today we are featuring a new stamp set called


This set was designed by Pamela Ho!

We're also showcasing a new Sequin Mix:  Pink Lemonade!

Here's how I was inspired by by today's new releases:

stamps:  neat & tangled gifts for you  ink:  stazon, pink sharpie  other:  neat & tangled pink lemonade sequin mix, studio calico heart wood veneer, impress pillow box, small pinking circles

I stamped with StazOn Black and made a shaker pillow box!

I know, isn't that girl stinkin' adorable!  Sooooooo cute!  I love the illustrations and sentiments/fonts in this set!

I colored her cheeks on the other side of the acetate with pink sharpie.

Although I added some heart wood veneer...I used the new Pink Lemonade Sequins....aren't they sweet?

I have a bonus project today:

cardstock:  pti, dcwv  stamps:  neat & tangled gifts for you  ink:  memento tuxedo, various copics  other:  neat & tangled pink lemonade sequin mix,  divine twine yellow solid, studio calico wood veneer, top dog dies border die, misc glassine envelope

I wanted to include the 'neat' wood veneer in one of my projects :)

Note to Self:  have the shaker contents situated before sealing and adhering.

This is what the card looked when I originally took my pictures.























I tried in every way possible to right side up that veneer!

I finally resorted to minor surgery and was able to remedy the situation.

Make sure you check the Neat & Tangled blog for inspiration and a chance at a give-a-way!

Comments

Love both projects, Amy! The little girl image is so stinkin' adorable! Loving all the sequins too.
Shelly said…
Oh, my! These are ADORABLE!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
Lynnda said…
Glad that you're a precise "surgeon"!! Love both the card & the shaker pillow box!! Cute overloads!! Hugs x
Annette Allen said…
aww that little pillow box is SO CUTE and i love your card.. what a fun set..
tonyamaries said…
Amy these are both adorable! I love the colors of the sequins!
Tracey McNeely said…
So adorable Amy! That little girl is so sweet!
Anonymous said…
The card and shaker box are so so cute!!!!
Jess said…
Such cute projects!
Laura Norris said…
OMG!! Both are just soooo cute! That girl is adorable! Great job on the shaker cards lately - you have been rocking them!
Lisa Petrella said…
Amy, both of these projects are totally FABULOUS in every way!!!! LOVE them!!
Kelly said…
I squealed inside when I saw that CUTE box. love the STAMPED clear window! CUTE!!!!!!!!!!
wendipooh13 said…
total cuteness!!! LOVE the girl and fun confetti!!!
Helen Gullett said…
Amy, this card is super sweet! Cute pillow box, too! I love the girl and the sequins :)
OH MY! That little gal is just tooooooo cute! LOVE your pillow box and the sequins inside!! SOOOOOOO FUN! And that little envelope with the sequins/wood piece and doily die cut-- -WOWZA! This is a fab card! LOVE both projects <3

THANKS for leaving some love on my blog--- you made my day <3 HUGS <3
donna mikasa said…
Supah dupah cute projects! I'm in love with that pillow box--so adorable!
alexandra s.m. said…
too cute for words Amy!!
Love them ;)
Ashley Horton said…
Such adorable projects, Amy!!
Miriam Prantner said…
OK that little shaker box is the cutest thing ever. Such a great idea!
Pamela said…
Soooo cute! I love how you made a shaker pillow box!
Samantha Mann said…
such awesome projects!! that shaker pillow box...SO INCREDIBLE!! i have to agree - that little cute adorable face is awesome!! i love that you stamped it right on the acetate!!

and the card is amazing!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the vellum bag shaker! and i think we've ALL had shaker card photo issues!! your final photo ROCKS, just as you do!!
Sooooooooooo cute!! LOVING the little girls and the sequins!!!!!
Jinny Newlin said…
What a cutie patootie! Great projects, Amy!
Joni Andaya said…
Fabulous as Always Amy!!!
Shona Chambers said…
The little girl is so delicious and looks so sweet on your project. I too quite often forget to seal my shaker cards before moving them around....what a mess! And your shaker pillow box is a brilliant idea, looks amazing!
Keren Baker said…
Ha ha! Good you're careful and have surgeons hands then! Just love that cheeky face- the projects are gorgeous- really love the shaker style pillow box! x
Jingle said…
Look at you getting all fancy with the pillow box shaker and such! These are awesome!
jessica said…
LOVE these both Amy!
AWESOME projects!
Cris G. said…
Ohhh, love both. These images are the cutest little thing... perfect set to use in a gift to a child.
Sylvia said…
Love your card, it is so sweet, Amy and those little bag of sequins!
cm said…
I'll just echo the others: AWESOME!! Adorable images and that pillow box is just utterly fabulous!! More magic from Amy to make me smile!!
Hugs~c
Audrey Pettit said…
I absolutely adore what you've done with these sweet new images, Amy! That pillowbox idea is beyond brilliant! Love the little glassine shaker, too!