Chickaniddy Crafts: Focus on Brads




The other day was my day over on  Chickaniddy Crafts! I'm featuring Chickaniddy Crafts brads!

Supplies:  Paper (DN14OS02)  Mini Sticker Tags (DN14EB04)  Mini Sticker Banners (DN14EB03)  Mini Sticker Sentiments (DN14EB05) Brads (DN14EB06)

I'm a huge fan of brads and I love Chickaniddy's!  I mixed metal rimmed with a diecut embellished brad.  

For added interest, I've stacked the brads on cork circles.

TIP:  Look at household goods to supplement your craft supplies.  Today's card uses cork that is marketed to adhere on the bottom of your furniture legs/feet.































I love the movement of the Date Night Dance School paper.  You simply cannot go wrong with mint + navy!































This card measure 4.25 x 4.25.  

I love to make smaller scaled cards so that the embellishments pack a punch!

How about you, what is your favorite card making size?


Comments

Lisa Lara said…
I love how you used the cork board behind the brads Amy.
I should make more smaller cards... you are always so fun of ideas my friend.
Celeste Goff said…
Great card Amy! I always forget about adding brads until after my cards are finished. LOL
Wida said…
I love this card with no stamping and LOTS of embellishments!
Laurel said…
LOVE it, love your use of cork!
tonyamaries said…
What a pretty card! Love those brads and the use of cork! Well done my friend!
Aren't you clever, using those chair feet under your adorable brads?? So sweet!
Anonymous said…
Amy-You make the cutest little cards!!
EEEKKKKK!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee this!!! LOVING those cork bits!!! Pinning!!!
Helen F. said…
Oh myyyy, Amy this is such a fun card, packed with super crafty ideas! Love the background dance steps paper and the fab brads you tacked onto those (re-purposed) cork circles :-)
Jessi Fogan said…
One of these days I will remember to buy the darn things! lol! What a great way to feature designer brads!
Cris G. said…
This looks like a cool detail from a scrapbooking page. Love where you found your cork and I'm a fan of brads, so...
yyam said…
So sweet! :)

P/s: I love 4x6 cards....because I found envelopes for them..lol
LOVE that Chickniddy steps paper, I bought some....What to do now??
Monika/Buzsy said…
Such a fun card Amy. Love the cork circles and the fun brads.
Helen Gullett said…
Amy, this is so pretty and sweet! Love the soft color, those circles and brads. My favorite size of cards to make is A2 and squares :)
Audrey Pettit said…
My eye went straight to the brads on this adorable little card, so amazing job on the spotlight! I so love the layering and the texture from the cork. This is absolutely gorgeous!
these colors are awesome together!
Deepti said…
what a lovely design! Love the embellies u added to make this card such a perfect one :)
cm said…
Way to go with showcasing the brads, on little cork circles. Love this...
Hugs~c