Case Study 200: orange you glad



Click HERE for the Final Day of the Neat & Tangled July Release



...and I'm back with Week 3 Guesting over at CASE Study!

In case you missed it, I'm guesting along with Awesome Tenia Nelson!  This month's muse is the FABulous  Shari Carroll!

How awesome that this is the 200th challenge!  So thrilled to be a guestie this month!!!

Here's this week's inspiration:


Here's how I was inspired:

cardstock:  pti  stamps:  reverse confetti fresh 'n fruity  ink:  hero arts hues, fresh ink pumpkin/celery, heidi swapp/color shine/coral, fireworks bamboo leaves  other:  impress felt, reverse confetti/confetti cuts/fresh & fruity, gold thread, dcwv cork


I used my new goodies from Reverse Confetti!

I kept to the overall design except went a smidge simpler without the stamped arrow/tab.

I had fun adding texture to the oranges:

cardstock leaves
felt leaves
cork stems


I'm a huge fan of gold thread...do you spy it?

Make sure you pop over to the CASE Study blog for TONS of inspiration!



Comments

donna mikasa said…
Fun CASE of Shari's card! Love those oranges, and I do spy the gold thread!
Lalo said…
Love those oranges and how you case the left corner with the dots. Such a sweet CAS take on the card!
Lynn said…
I love the vellum sentiment and the subtle ink splashes. Fabulous.
Miriam Prantner said…
Cute! I love the bit of splatter and that you made some of the leaves felt.
Lynnda said…
I heart this sweet and pretty card !! Hugs x
Shelly said…
Such a cute card!!! Love!
I Card Everyone said…
Amy I just love all the little extras on your card... the felt and cork additions just add so much texture - love it!
=] Michele
Sherry Eckblad said…
Oh Amy, I LOVE your card.
Leigh Penner said…
Oh, I love this, Amy!
Laurel said…
This is just so sweet!
Tenia Nelson said…
Very cool, Miss Lady!! :)
Tracey McNeely said…
Fantastic card Amy, isn't that sentiment the best? I just got that set yesterday so I may have to CASE you! :)
Monika/Buzsy said…
Super cute card Amy. Love your take on the inspiration card... those oranges are perfect.
Deepti said…
Fab casing with those delicious oranges :) I also like the stitched vellum :)
Ashley Horton said…
Totally adorable Amy!! I love the fun sentiment!!
Lisa Lara said…
This card makes me happy Amy.
Diane Jaquay said…
How CUTE, love those sunny little oranges!!
Jean said…
This is such a fun card! Really great combination of elements.
Had to look for the gold thread, but now that you say so… fabulous, and what a fun sentiment.
I like too much the stamp on vellum! the card is very nice!
jessica said…
This is super adorable!!!!
LOVE it Amy!
Angi Barrs said…
Love how you added texture to the oranges. Fabulous!
cm said…
Well, if you asked ME, 'orange you glad you stopped by to gaze at and admire this brilliant cards?', you'd hear a resounding YES! Tooooo clever, Amy, just toooo clever! If oranges really did look this darling, I'd have to keep them as decoration! Sweetness to the nth degree!
Hugs~c
Kim S said…
Wonderfully fresh!
Audrey Pettit said…
OMWord! So, SO cute!
Jinny Newlin said…
There you go rocking those sweet, little fruits again. Love the polka dots and your vellum sentiment!
Jessi Fogan said…
ACK total cuteness! And you know I love the texture with the felt & cork...those polka dots! and the vellum. Happy sigh. So awesome.