Exclusive Dies from Top Dog Dies meets Whisker Graphics

This is post 1 of 2 for me today...click HERE for my Chickaniddy Crafts post.





















★★waving hello★★

I love that sentiment ♡

Here's a card chock full of goodness:

cardstock:  dcwv paper:  studio calico/atlantic  stamps:  paper smooches/wicked nauticool ink:  hero arts hues, fresh ink pool  other:  top dog dies/decorative corners die, whisker graphics notebook bitty bag


Top Dog Dies is releasing a bunch of gorgeous dies, tomorrow, May 9th.   Here's a sneak peek at one of them, Decorative Corners Die Set.  










They are gorgeous corner dies filled with the perfect amount of detail!







The bitty bags are perfect for tucking in gift cards or even an embellished tag!

I'd love for you to leave me some bloggie love over at Top Dog Dies and Whisker Graphics!

I was inspired by the current



I used one of my favorite Paper Smooches sets, Wicked Nauticool.

I was also inspired by the current



That's it for me!

Comments

Miriam Prantner said…
Really love this one! The simply stapmed boat, that great corner die, the red bird, all comes together perfectly!
Tracey McNeely said…
Fantastic Amy! Love that sweet little bag!
loving this, such a great use of all the elements!
Rose said…
awesome fun card :)
Ashley Horton said…
Love it Amy! The little bag on front, is so cute!
Annette Allen said…
Girl you are rocking those fun mini bags.. and cool new dies..
Deepti said…
what a cool design !!
jen said…
You're a busy bee!! Love your fab cards today ;)
Audrey Pettit said…
SO cute! I love the bitty bag, and that new corner die is just fabulous. Adds just the right amount of punch to dress up a corner. Love how you coordinated the red of the corner with the little birdie!
What a super cute card-- LOVE the papers! LOVE that boat on the bag:) THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge <3 Hope you join in the fun with our Picture Perfect challenge this week <3
cm said…
Eeek...more bags, more cute, more want! Super fabulous (how do you manage to create delight, after delight, after delight...WOW!) Hugs~c