sweet stuff.




Hello!

Happy Wednesday.  It is the midpoint on my vaca and I'm loving being slightly lazy and slightly productive.

I thought I would do a catch up on my Sweet Stamp Shop projects that haven't posted over on my blog yet.  

Today I'll show you April Release #1:


Isn't Miss Cheeky adorable?

I water colored her with distress markers and made sure to add some rosy cheeks!



My next card had me chuckling when it was completed:


See her hat and apron?  They were made by embossing the maid's hat, one right side up and the other upside down.

Why yes, I do love to give all the animals rosy cheeks and/or freckles:)

Next up is a clean and simple card using



Here's the April Release #1



Who can resist that sweet squirrel?!  I'm such a fan of woodland creatures and love all the fun accessories!



The possibilities of the Emotions set is ENDLESS!  Love the words!  It can also be teamed up with



I know, right?!  So cute!



The beauty of hats is you can design a gazillion cards with the set alone or team it up with one of the several animal sets:


Don't forget about:


I'd love to hear what you Favorite set from April Release #1 is!

I thought I would go ahead and share my project that posted over on the Sweet blog last week:



Why yes, I still love neon!


Although you can get all the deets about this card HERE.   I can tell you that I got the nod of approval from both of my {fussy} kids.  That's a true compliment in the Momma book.

I made this especially for my awesome bloggie friend, Lauren.  She spent a day with  us when my girl and I were in NY a couple weeks ago.


Gotta love a neon shaker card!

I used





Speaking of NY, my boy is in flight there as I type:


He has several fabulous opportunities lined up to meet with/job shadow some important people in the design industry.  We went to Nordstrom's to pick out a couple outfits and this is one of them.  

✭✭Proud Momma Moment✭✭

Although I wish I was traveling with him {he's with his Dad/Step Mom} I know that he is going to do a spectacular job...{my stomach is doing flip flops as I type}.  

I love my Boy more than he'll ever know!





Comments

Audrey Pettit said…
Wow, what an awesome post, Amy! First of all, huge congrats to you and your boy on all his big accomplishments this week! I know how proud you are! And LOVE all your Sweet Stamp projects today! Totally have me smiling with your renditions of that adorable squirrel. And totally adore the neon across the miles design!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Oh Amy I love all the cards especially the one with the little animal.
Your boy looks wonderful and what a great opportunity for him. You must be so proud!
Marisa said…
Great set of cards and a HUGE congrats to your son!! What an exciting time for him (and you!!)
Shemaine Smith said…
Woot! Loving all this eye candy of card making cuteness! Your son is adorable. Good Luck to him! They grow up way too fast!
Julia Aston said…
What fun cards Amy! Love that cheeky squirrel with the maids hate (made me laugh!) How exciting for DS in NY!
Jingle said…
Fabulous cards! I am so loving the map sequin pocket! What a great design!!!
Shannon J said…
Some fabby cards her, Amy! Love them all!!! And I am so proud of your son, and I don't even know him!! I'm always moved by people who follow their dreams, and it sounds like he's doing just that!
donna mikasa said…
Fun projects, and I think "Cheeky" is my fave set--just got it in the mail and can't wait to ink it up! Best of luck to your son--such a handsome dude!
jessica said…
Super adorable card Amy! Love the stamps you used!!!!!
You son is so handsome! Best of luck to him!!!
Jess said…
So many fabulous projects! That little squirrel is adorable! Best of luck to your son in his NYC adventures!
SQUIRREL!!!!!!!!! I love love love these!! That sentiment on the 2nd one .. totally ROCKS!!!!! And YAYYYYYYYY for son!!!!!
Miriam Prantner said…
Great cards! You do such a great job with SSS! And yay for the boy!
Tenia Nelson said…
Awesome creations and I can't believe your boy.....wow he is pretty much GROWN.....WOW!!!
Ashley Horton said…
Awesome cards, Amy!! Love all of them!
Celeste Goff said…
What sweet and fun cards! Love Sweet Stamp Shop products!
Joni Andaya said…
What a Fabulous Post Amy!!! Congrats to your son :)

Let me tell you, hehee...your cards are hilarious, especially the squirrel with the apron...SUPER CUTE. You made my day :)
Way to rock this SSS release, love them all! And you should be proud, how cool and what a handsome guy!
cm said…
Such a delightful post, starting with your too funny cheeky squirrels and map card - all amazing - and closing with your photo of your handsome son, who will certainly make positive first impressions, dressed in that suit! Proud mom? You sure should be!! Hope he finds the job of his dreams, and then some!
c
Heather North said…
I love your cheeky cards. :) Congratulations to the proud mama! Letting our kids grow up and spread their wings isn't easy.