Sweet Stamp Shop April Release #2: kaboom!

This is post 3 of 3 for me today...click HERE for Curtain Call Challenge
Click HERE for Seize the Sketch





Today is the day!

Sweet Stamp Shop's

Let's get started, shall we?




LOVE this set:

paper:  amy tangerine stamps: Sweet Stamp Shop Artsy Fartsy ink: Memento Tuxedo, Copics Y14/Y19RV04/RV06B05/BG05V15/V17BG13/BG15R20/R21/R46/G28YR07T1/T3C5/C7 and Marvy R818. 

Love the sentiments in this set!

This set is super fun to color.  Don't you love the puddle of paint?  Couldn't resist all the hot pink!

Here's another design using the same set:

cardstock: neenah, stampin' up cardbase stamps: Sweet Stamp Shop Artsy Fartsy/You Had Me At ink: Memento Tuxedo, Copics Y14/Y19RV04/RV06B05/BG05V15/V17BG13/BG15R20/R21/R46/G28YR07T1/T3C5/C7 and Marvy R818. Fireworks Bahama Blue

I wanted to use splashes of color and using Fireworks Bahama Breeze is perfect...you should see the sheen!  Gotta love the mix-up of fonts!

I combined it with



Next up



yes way!


Um yeah, Octo and Coffee!

I combined the set with



 LOL, this one was cracking me up:


I combined it with



How are you feeling today?

Here's a fun watercolor-y one:


Are you still with me?

Last one for me is



I designed a journal card:

cardstock: strathmore watercolor stamps: SSS Owl Be Genius/Busy Octopus/You Had Me At/Easily Distracted ink: Fireworks Bahama Blue, Distress Ink fired brick/mowed lawn/spiced marmalade, Hero Arts Hues/black other: lawn fawn journal die

Keeping this in my stash for when I start pocket scrapbooking!  I'm thisclose to making the jump...seriously, people.

I combined it with





Here's my last card:

cardstock: pti kraft paper: lawn fawn dewey decimal stamps: sss owl be genius/speech bubbles ink: Hero Arts hues, Impress red currant, zing white, copic T1/T3/BG11/BG15/Y17

owl + chalkboard = ♥

Can you tell that I did the chalkboard technique?  I'm going to make a duplicate of this card so I can give one to each of the kids.

I combined Owl Be Genius 

with



okay, okay, here's a bonus card that I whipped up for



I know, how could I resist?!


This has gone postal to my sweet friend, Ivy Pe.

I call her Chicago Ivy since there's also Cali Ivy.

Here's a pic of the 3 of us at Winter CHA 2013

left to right:  cali ivy, me, chicago ivy

So, Chicago Ivy is getting married this September and she LOVES hedgies!

Perfect, eh?

So, if you haven't popped over to the Sweet Stamp Shop blog, make sure you do.  There is always loads of eye candy.

Psst....Can't decide which new set you want to buy?  Well, today ONLY...use code AR10 for 10% off New Release Stamps only!  Great excuse to pick up all 4!

In case you missed it, there is a FABulous interview with Nicole that you gotta check out HERE.

Check out the Sweet Stamp Shop Facebook page and Pinterest boards too!


Comments

Miriam Prantner said…
Holy wow! What a lot of ingenius cards! I love the tall artsy fartsy card, yes way, and today I'm feeling the most. So much fun! You did an amazing job with this release!
jenn shurkus said…
WOW!!!! your creations are fabulous :) each and every one of them!
Virginia L. said…
Oh my goodness! Your rocked at every set of stamps! Truly awesome, Amy! The artsy fartsy one is just too cute!
Squirlygirl said…
Wow girl, you rocked it today! All of your cards are adorable! I can't wait to get these cute new critters. I think my favorites are the octopus, crayon and owl set. Thanks for all the inspiration!
~Hugs~
Petti said…
very cute stamps and cards!
donna mikasa said…
FUN, FUN, FUN cards!! My fave is the octopus with all those coffee cups! And as I type this, Cali Ivy is on her way here! Woot!
Aimes said…
You have totally rocked the SSS release! TOTALLY! :)
Lynn said…
Your cards are fabulous Amy. Especially love the adorable little crayon stamp.
Shelly said…
WOOOOOW, AMY! Awesome cards!!! Love them all! And now I'm tempted to buy more Sweet Stamps! lol ;)
Kelly said…
you've outdone yourself. I esp love the Today I am feeling card. too funny!
Holy smokes soul sista!!!!! These are amazing!!! Wow wow wow!!!!!
Loving all fo these! The artsy fartsy are my faves, BUT all of your layouts are AMAZING! The one with the check the boxes and lots of coffee cups cracks me up!
Jess said…
So many fabulous cards with so any adorable sets! I am loving the owl and hedgehogs!
Jessi Fogan said…
STAHHHHHP my credit card is crying! All of these are just too freaking awesome - those fun sentiments!
Audrey Pettit said…
OMGosh!! Seriously Girl...you are amazing! I LOVE all your projects! Honestly, you come up with the MOST clever uses for those stamps! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!
Joni Andaya said…
What FUN stamps from the Sweets :)
Shannon J said…
I am so buying some of these! And totally because of YOU!! Total awesomeness - all of them!!
Deepti said…
Wow lovely creations, u nailed all the stamps with ur sweet perfection !
Rose said…
FABULOUS cards :)
Lisa Petrella said…
What a fun release!!!! And I love all of your super clever creations, Amy!!! Especially the "how are you feeling today" card---brilliant!!
Unknown said…
Wow! I think you've just enabled a LARGE shopping trip at SSS ;)
cm said…
Look at you, creating a gallery of absolutely adorable, charming, brilliant cards with this new release! No favourites because they're all tooooo awesome! Love the octopus with the treats, especially, though..."yes, way"..hahahahaha!
Hugs~c