Seize the Sketch + CAS-ual Fridays = yay!




Hello!

I've been lovin' the We R Memory Keepers Journal Cards:

cardstock:  PTI kraft, Stampin' Up so Saffron paper:  MME Fine & Dandy stamps:  CAS-ual Fridays Exclamations/Truth is  ink:  Hero Arts Hues black, Fresh Ink Fushia other:  Top Dog Dies Basket & Egg Die set, We R Memory Keepers Simply Happy Journal Cards

These would be perfect to pack for mobile crafting!

The Top Dog Dies Basket & Egg Die Set works wonderfully with cork.  I know, I know...you must be getting so tired of the stuff but I do love working with it.

I was inspired by:



also by


CFC130: Create a Clean And Simple project using...OVALS!


***You have until noon eastern on April 18th***




I hope that you play along!



Comments

Lynn said…
Way to rock those CAS-ual Fridays stamps...love the sweet little Easter basket Amy!
Audrey Pettit said…
So adorable, Amy! I LOVE that little basket cut in cork!
Miriam Prantner said…
So sweet! Love how you used the journaling cards....I really need to go buy some cork...
This is adorable!! I loveeeeeeee the cork basket!!!!!!
Deepti said…
Love that Easter basket !! Superb layers :)
dstandard said…
Adorable -love the little cork basket!
Laurel said…
I love all that you do with cork!
jessica said…
LOVE this Amy!!
Joni Andaya said…
VERY CUTE Amy!!! Love this :)
Anni said…
This is such a cute easter card! Love the cork basket!
Anni
Jessi Fogan said…
I love the 'yay!' I say that all the time :) Super cool cork basket!
Shelly said…
This is so sweet!
Kelly said…
love the cork basket!!!
CUTE!! love the eggs in the basket!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Love that cork basket with the eggs.
Jennifer said…
Very cute! I love using journaling cards for things other than journaling too!
Aimes said…
Simply eggsellent! ;P
Diggin' your photography too! :)
So sweet and a good egg! :)
Shannon J said…
Gorgeous paper and love, love, love the cork basket!
yyam said…
So sweet! LOVE that Easter basket!
Celeste Goff said…
What an adorable card!
easter…right, forgot about that holiday…. no good eggs over here.
cm said…
Journal cards for mobile crafting? YES!! I have a few, so I'll definitely need to b ring them along, next time my mobile crafting unit is packed! Your card is delightful!!
c
Heather North said…
The journals cards are perfect for this sketch.