Exclusive Dies from Top Dog Dies + Authentique


Post 2 of 2 for me today..click HERE for my Fancy Pants card!




We're super excited to be teaming up with Authentique this week!  

Make sure you stop by the Authentique Blog and Facebook page, tell them Top Dog Dies sent you!  There is a special Authentique give-a-way through Sunday, April 13th.

Pop over to the Top Dog Dies blog for a special give-a-way which includes $50 in exclusive wafer-thin dies from, Top Dog Dies!  There will also be a special offer, so you won't want to miss out on it!

The Top Dog Dies team received a couple different Authentique collections to play with!

Classique:  Elegant


Here's how the collection inspired me:


I teamed up Classique:  Elegant with the Exclusive Top Dog Dies:


Here's the beauty of dies, you use them how you like!  Although this is called an album die, I call mine more of a 'bonus' card.




Isn't the Authentique paper gorgeous?  The black and white with pops of color is so very timeless and well, elegant.

Next up is the new collection from Authentique:

Anchored


If you've been following me for awhile, you know that I LOVE anything nautical.


I had so much with the Anchored Collection!  I teamed it up with the Exclusive Top Dog Dies


I don't know about you but I tend to have a couple birthday cards in my stash but can't seem to send them out in time!  I was chuckling as I put this card together.  All the papers are from the Anchored Collection.

I'd love for you to stop by the Top Dog Dies blog and leave me some bloggie love!!!

That's it for me!

Thanks so much for stoppin' by!

* Follow Top Dog Dies *




Comments

Joni Andaya said…
Love this minis Amy!!! Gorgeous creations...by fave is the butterfly, love how you added the flag tail to hold the sentiment. Fabulous :)
Oh Ship girl...loving the album and of course the card! ;)
Helen F. said…
LOVE your 'Oh Ship' card, it gave me a chuckle this morning, Amy! I am constantly running to the PO with B-Day cards at the last minute.
Great papers from Authentique too :-)
wendipooh13 said…
super cuteness!!! LOVE the oh ship!!! LOL
Miriam Prantner said…
These are wonderful! I especially love the second project, just such a great shape!
Aimes said…
Awesome projects! The second, pun-tastic one totally cracks me up! :)
Ohhhhhhh these are gorgeous!!! LOVING that butterfly!!!!!!!!
jessica said…
LOVE LOVE LOVE these Amy!
Nikki said…
These are amazing :)
Annette Allen said…
wow great job.. these are outstanding.. totally inspired..
OH Ship, I Love it!! And the wee crab on the cork, FABBBB!!!!!!
Celeste Goff said…
What cute little mini's! I just love Authentique papers!
dstandard said…
Fabulous cards! Always love Authentique!
Rose said…
fab cards!! love the oh ship one :)
Anonymous said…
LOVE the "forgive me" on that card. So tiny, so cute. And I too was chuckling when I saw the card. It's great & totally sweet.
oh ship, that' s a good one, and do love that wet paint sentiment on the first butterfly.
cm said…
You already know my responses to these projects: butterflies = love; minis (cards/albums) = love. Add it up and this post and your creations = love + love!!
c
Audrey Pettit said…
OMGosh, awesome! I'm SO excited to see your projects for the fun match up between Authentique and Top Dog! Your projects are so creative and truly beautiful! SO love the sentiment on your nautical card! Uh-dorable!
Heather North said…
I love what you have done with your Authentique papers!