Avocado Arts: strength




Hello & Happy Wednesday!

I'm popping in real quick to share the rest of my Avocado Arts cards for the April release:

This card uses both of the April sets, A Mother's Love and When & Where:


Love that journal card from the When & Where set!  It's super versatile and a 'must have'.  I heat embossed the strength bloom in Paper Source Picante {my new FAV}...it adds such a nice POP of color and texture.

Next up is a clean and simple design:


Yup, I used that journal card.  This time I made it look like notebook paper.  I like to combine the new release stamps with an older set.  This month I used the bicycle and sentiment from Stuck on You.








Make sure you pop over to the Avocado Arts blog for tons of eye candy.  The design team is simply rockin' this month's release!




Comments

Lynn said…
Two great cards Amy. Especially love how bold the red looks on the first one.
Lynnda said…
Two gorgeous cards .. Love them Sista ... Hugs x
Beautiful cards, Amy! I can see why you love that ink color.
Audrey Pettit said…
Your cards are ADORABLE, Amy! Really pretty new sets and I love what you did with them. The embossed strength flower stem is so pretty. LOVE the red picante against the navy background. Just a fabulous Americana look. And I adore how you used the journaling card stamp and bike, too. So clever to just use the front part of the bike image like that. I love it!
These are beautiful! LOVING that flower on the first one and the bike/journal card on the second one!!!!
Julia Aston said…
Two cute designs! the paper on the first one dazzles my eyes!
Miriam Prantner said…
Love these cards, especially that first one, that flower is fantastic in red and I love the simple color scheme with the bright flashes of red on these. So graphic!
Jen said…
Oh, super fun!! I love that notebook/ journal card!! Perfect! Xo
wendipooh13 said…
ohhhh love the pop of red on both!!!!
LOOOOOOVE that first card-- simple yet STUNNING! I LOVE the woodgrain washi tape! YOU rock! LOVE LOVE LOVE everything you make, Amy <3
Both cards are so well done in your beautiful style, Amy!
Shannon J said…
Oh man you worked magic with these journaling cards! Love them both!!
Helen F. said…
Oh My Gosh, Amy...these two cards are fabulous! I love the new stamps and how you showcased them :-)
PS: you are "rockin" those Journaling cards, girl
Lindsey said…
fabulous, Amy! Love how the simplicity lets these new stamps shine.
Unknown said…
Both great cards! Love that picante embossing powder and that stamp with the word stem is super pretty!
cm said…
And here you are with another bike...you already know my response! Both cards are simply stunning with their stunning simplicity! Powerful message in the first, and the second...it has a bike! No more needs to be said except: LOVE!! Hugs~c
jessica said…
Such pretty cards Amy!!!
Awesome job!
Jinny Newlin said…
So pretty, Amy! I'm totally in love with that first card! WOW!
Ashley Horton said…
Love your cute cards, Amy!!
Maureen Merritt said…
Love these cards, especially the red with black and white!
love the bicycle and the first card is so graphic and striking.
Rose said…
awesome cards and i love the stamp on the first one!!!