Friday, December 27, 2013

Top Dog Dies: foxy



I'm back with my 2nd and last project as a Guest Designer for



Top Dog Dies is a new online store that offers their own brand of wafer-thin and steel-rule dies, along with dies from brands you already know and trust, including My Favorite Things, Sizzix, Savvy Stamps and Cheery Lynn Designs. Top Dog Dies is also the leading U.S. retailer for Tattered Lace, a new line of intricate dies designed by U.K. designer Stephanie Weightman.

Today I'm featuring a project using



and 



What's fun about the Top Dog Dies Photo Mats is that they come in 3 various sizes.  I opt'd for the middle size.

I teamed it up with the adorable Lawn Fawn Fox.  She's playing peek-a-boo:


Aren't her cat-eye glasses way too fun?  I popped some ultra tiny pearls on them, similar to the retro variety with mother of pearl inlays.

The veneer clouds and washi are ala Freckled Fawn.


Thanks to Katie Brooks who was crafting with me on the day that I made this!

Remember, you can find Top Dog Dies here:





Tell them I sent you ♡

34 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeeeee the clouds, the frame and that sweet little fox!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your adorable card!!!! How super CUTE is this!
    Happy Friday Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pop of color and aren't those glasses adorable?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Oh I loooooooooove that fox! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card, Amy! Hope you had a beautiful Christmas! Have a good Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEEK! I just love his glasses. Fab project. Hope you and your family had a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those glasses! Love the three sizes of photo frames! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun is this card! Love the frame, the clouds and the sweet little critter sporting those darling glasses! Tooooo sweet!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh i love the idea of the little fox wearing glasses! Great way to use the frame too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Total cuteness! LOVE the glasses on that fox!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amy I love this! I am mad over polaroids and those glasses are just the cutest!!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute, Amy! Love the little fox peeking out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is too cute Amy! I'm off to check out Top Dog :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wood Veneer clouds and wood grain Washi...I am in love!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eeeek!!! OMG Amy, this is adorable!! The fox...wearing those glasses - total squeal moment for me!!! FabUlous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. so adorable--love those glasses! wishing you a wonderful 2014, amy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so cute, Amy! The fox looks so stylish with the glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  19. OH EM GEE those fun little specs! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  20. heehee now this is TOO CUTE.. i love how gave him glasses.. so adorable.. i love this Amy..

    Have a wonderful New Years..

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ahhh, I was sent these same dies, and had a somewhat similar idea....but I tell you what...this blows away anything I could have come up with! How freaking genius! LOVE the little pearls you added to the glasses. SO darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Eeek! I LOVE your washi on the bottom of the Polariod! What a great idea! SUPER cute card, Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is absolutely wonderful - those glasses are spec-tacular:-) Hope your 2014 is too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. OK, stop it, you know how much I love this. I just makes me chuckle! So CASEing it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the funky cat glasses with pearly accents! Awesome! Robin

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~