thank you...



Happy Monday!

I posted this pic yesterday on Facebook:


I managed to crank out a total of 80 postal friendly one layer cards on Sunday.  I can tell you by Sunday night, my right arm felt like I had gotten a couple immunizations...it was sore and tired....all the stamping and writing!

If that wasn't enough for one day...I needed to design 2 thank you cards for my girl:


I'm a big fan of the premade card bases now:)  I picked up these fun green woodgrain ones at Target.


I think that the wood pieces really 'dress them up'...this banner is a Studio Calico Wood Veneer, the sentiment is a Melissa Frances rub on.


This wood chip is from Impress Rubber Stamps and the sentiment is ala SRM.

Just a reminder that the linky for Sebastian closes on Wednesday, December 12th at Noon...


Read about his story HERE over at Ginger's.  She is also putting up some prizes on her blog HERE.  

Remember that I have a couple prizes and sponsorships!





Remember, the card doesn't have to be new...it can be something from your stash...I'd love for you to blog about it to spread the word!

We're 1/2 way to my goal....


Comments

yyam said…
Ooooh...gotta love that premade woodgrain base....amazing colour! Way to go on being in production mode.

Veronica Z said…
You truly are amazing, 80+ cards in one day?! I love the green woodgrain cards!
Jessi Fogan said…
WOOOOOT! Like I said on FB, you win. And you even made more after that? HOLY SCHMOLY.
My first bunch goes postal today if I can finish what I need to. Or heck, remember to pick up the pictures I've gone to the store to get & forgotten about. Twice. ACK.
Lynn said…
wooohoo on being done with your cards! Love the CAS thank yous for your daughter!
itsallrosi said…
great job with cranking out all of those cards!
Wooooo hooooooooo on cranking out those cards!!!! LOVING the thank you's!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that wood grain!!!
Sherry Eckblad said…
You were one busy lady making all of those cards in one day. I am tired just looking at that stack.
~jan said…
You are a card making machine! :) Loving those thank you cards - might have to check out those bases while Im at Target today - just sayin'.
Kelly said…
wowzers! 80???? I managed to get about 6 made this weekend. Love the wood grain!
Laurel said…
80 cards wow! Good for you! Love the thank you cards, so fun!

I didn't make anything this weekend - I am really struggling with Mojo lately - have been for awhile now :( But at least my daughter's Prom dress has been purchased.
Sylvia said…
I am impressed with your crafting and perseverance, Amy, I could not do 80 today, maybe a few years ago, mine would just be late! LOL! they usually are! Have a wonderful Monday!
Kelly Griglione said…
The wood on your green woodgrain rocks!
Tammy said…
Woodgrain cards are so fun! Good for you on your card marathon! Hoping to get mine done soon!
xiumaiyuki said…
You are my hero! 80 cards?!!! And yup, can never go wrong with wood grain.
Anita Rex said…
Wow Amy 80 cards is nuts! Good for you! :> Love your thank you cards today!
Beckie said…
Fabby job.

Be blessed, Beckie
Laurie said…
Totally loving the green woodgrain! So fun!
Evelin said…
you're super awesome!!! 80 cards in a day is oh-so-awesome!!! LOL....
jessica said…
LOVE these card bases Amy! Great finished card as well...LOVE those wood pieces...next on my list of wants :)
TFS and have a GREAT Monday!
Annette Allen said…
wow wee you have been busy... that is a lot of cards... and these thank you cards are fabulous.
TesaB said…
Wow! 80! AMAZING!!!
Tracey McNeely said…
80 cards! I am so impressed and actually is awe. An amazing accomplishment. Love the thank yous you made for your girl.
Lisa Petrella said…
You go, girl!!! 80 handmade cards!!! WOWZERS! And I LOVE those little woodgrain thank you notes!! SO AWESOME!
Lynnda said…
woohoo Sista... well done!!! Love that green woodgrain!!! love them all... Hugs...xoxo
Karen B. said…
These are so fun and trendy.
Janice said…
Good grief Charlie Brown that's a lot of cards! Love the green wood grain.
Rose said…
way to mass produce :) target?? how did i miss these???
love the wood added to them :)
jen said…
You are a machine! I love how cute those look with our additions! :)
Alice said…
wow! in one day?? You are a super woman, Amy!! Thanks for the fab card and green woodgrain? me likey! =)