happy camper...


12/12/12




Today is the last day to link up your card for Sebastian, read about it HERE.

There are several prizes up for grabs:

Paper Issues Gift Certificate


Kari Gran is my Super Sponsor...she has kindly donated her fabulous

Lip Whip


Ginger, the wonderful person that started the card drive for Sebastian, is offering up a $20 Gift card to



I put together this Merci Kit:


Remember, Ginger also has festivities going on over on her blog!

The cards do not have to be newly created.
They need to go out in today's mail.
The linky expires today at noon Pacific.

Help make a boy a happy camper.

Comments

Lynnda said…
done!!! :) hugs...xoxo
Sherry Eckblad said…
Mine went out on Saturday, but didn't get a photo. So you can exclude me from the drawing.
Sherry Eckblad said…
Ooops, missed the cut off for posting the card. Here is my link.

http://buttonjunkie.blogspot.com/2012/12/mr-snowman-joy.html
jessica said…
my card went postal on Monday :)