winner winner chicken dinner


I had so much sharing my Blogaversary festivities with YOU!


I know you're all waiting to hear about the golb ydnac recipients but first I thought I'd share some of the comments I received:

Day 1

How long have you been blogging?

Youngest blogger is Loly at less than 6 months!
We also have Char who has a blog in the works!!
TesaB has the oldest blog that turned 5 in August!

There are tons in between....for you lurkers that do not have a blog, I highly encourage you to start one!  It will be truly worth your time!  It's such a fun way to connect with other people that share the same papercrafting passion.

I need more Days of the Week:


Erin...Woot Woot!!!!


Day 2

What is one of your FAV project/card/layout you have made...leave a link!

Okay, this is difficult because everybody's project rocked but here are just a few that caught my eye:


Obviously, the first thing that caught my eye was that adorable mason jar on the cover BUT the whole concept of the Gratitude Journal is so awesome.  


It totally reminds me of Rhonna Farrer's designs but Kelly stamped everything...I can seriously sit and stare at her card

I Need more Woodgrain:


Lynn...it's you!


Day 3

What's one of your favorite challenge sites?



I Need More Yellow:


Kelly...you're the girl!


BTW, Kelly is awesome...she's hostessing a card drive for a sweet girl named Addison...won't you send in a couple of your cards??!!!

Day 4

What do you look in a blog that you would take the time to follow?

Humor
Great pics
Kindness
Personal stuff
CAS Designs
well written posts
inspiration
connection
long posts
Crafty blogs with steps and supply lists
Great personality
pics of hot guys
flashy busy blogs

I Need More Pink:


yahooooo Loly!


B l o g a v e r s a r y D a y!

How do you store all your cards that you've created?  I have them everywhere.....help!

Clear Plastic boxes
baskets
Photo boxes
drawer
Tupperware
Iris Card Keeper
sterilite 6 quart containers
Wooden box
A2 Envelope box
3 Drawer plastic Container
Shoe boxes
Old Trunk
Photo Album pages hung on the wall
Rolling Cart
15qt. plastic containers
Fabric box

Bunch of Frolic:




Barbles and Rosie...You are the winners of my Blogaversary golb ydnac!!!!


F i r s t  4 B l o g g e d  C a r d s!

You gals that linked up ROCK!  Personally I cringe at most of my earlier cards, mostly based on the photography....but seriously, I think we have a lot to learn about how we've grown as crafters and bloggers by looking at those earlier posts.

Box of Shame:


Janice...I hope you can use some of this things in my Box of Shame!!


Whew....this is an uber long post...but I had fun putting it together....congrats to everyone that won golb ydnac, but most importantly, THANK YOU for visiting...for supporting me...for inspiring me...this whole blogging journey wouldn't be the way it is without YOU.

For a slight change of pace, here's a pic of me and THEE Teri Anderson...taken before the class {my first ever CKC one} started!



In all seriousness, not only is she chock full of talent, she genuinely nice, funny and modest....now how awesome is that?

Comments

Sherry Eckblad said…
Lucky you taking a class with THEE Teri Anderson.
Congrats to all the winners :-(
Thanh Vo said…
Hoorah! Happy blogaversary Amy! I'm so glad we met through this and then in person. Xoxox
MS said…
yay!! seriously awesome giveaway!! I was JUST writing up my post for the first 4 cards blogged, came to copy your link and BAM, I missed another deadline! Yikes! Totally still doing it though :)
Unknown said…
Wow...thank you so much Amy! Rosie and I are so excited!!! I love the pic of you and Terry...you're both phenomenal designers :)
wendipooh13 said…
ohhhh glad you had fun at your class!!! I bet it was amazing!!!!

congrats to ALL the winners.

thank you sooooo much for picking my journal!!! THAT MEANS SOOO MUCH!!!!
Lynn said…
Sweet niblets! Thanks so much Amy!
I really enjoy reading your blog and checking out your fabulous creations!
:) :) :) :) :)
Miriam Prantner said…
Congrats to all the winners! What a great celbration - you know how to throw a party Amy!
Kelly said…
oh my! Thank you so much! I DO need more yellow! woop woop! THANKS for sharing the Card Drive for Addison again too!
Jay Gee said…
Congrats winners :) Fun pick of you and Teri
Loly Borda said…
Yay! Thank you Amy! I'm so excited I won, I really enjoy visiting your blog, you are an awesome designer and generous person!
~jan said…
Congratulations on your Blogaversary, Amy! Im sorry I missed out on the fun. You made a lot of gals very happy!
CONGRATS to all the winners!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that photo of you and Teri!!!!
congratulations on your 5 year anniversary! and to the winners!
Lynnda said…
COngrats to all Winners ...woot woot...and Sista you sure know how to throw an awesome party!!!! I had fun here...always... hugs...xoxo
jen said…
Congrats to all- and to you for 5 years! woohoo!
SOOO cool that you met THEE Teri Anderson! AWSOME!! :D
Annette Allen said…
congrats to all the winners...

So Happy you are having a great time at CKC and that you got to meet Teri..
Unknown said…
What a great blog Amy! I found you through one of my virtual friends, Caroline, and am so glad I did. I wish I'd been in time to link up to your blogaversary. It looked like a blast! I'm proud to say I'm your newest follower :)
jessica said…
Congrats to all your winners and 5 years of blogging!! Here is to another 5 :)
Sylvia said…
So happy for your blogging journey. I love what you share, Amy! It is fun to ride along. so glad you enjoyed your class, Teri looks like a very fun person to be around! Have a wonderful day.
Janice said…
Fun to meet up with your BFFs (bloggy forever friends). Congrats to all the winners! I will e-mail you my address.
Janetcraft said…
hey, lovely RAK, one of them looks from Daiso...is it, do they have Daiso in California?
Jessi Fogan said…
Huge congrats, everybody :) And that box of shame...I think I have some of the same stuff :) I love that you compiled a list of the answers for us, Amy - complete with links and all? Sheesh, you rock!
Helen F. said…
CONGRATS, again, Amy! Wishing you many more fun filled Blogoversaries!
Congrats to all your winners too :)