LESSology Challenge #4: The Wall Art Challenge

Hello and thanks for stoppin' by!

Have you heard about LESSology's current Challenge:



Our sponsor for Challenge #4 is Tradefish Designs who is generously offering our winner a $20 gift certificate to the Tradefish Designs store! 


I have an altered 4x4 Burlap Canvas to share with you:

I have a little tip for you....do you know how many varying shades of kraft there are out there?  A little trick I use for patterned kraft paper is to flip it over and use the solid side on the same project.  That's what I did for the die cut that the silhouette is nestled on.  It was a piece of scrap from the Hambly chandelier sheet...I simply flipped it over and die cut it...smacked on the rub-on and BAM...matchy-matchy.

My recycled piece?  It is actually the canvas...it had a different project on it that I made a while back and well, never posted it because I really didn't like the end product so I pulled everything off and started off with a blank canvas:)

Love that sweet silhouette...that's what I typically look like every evening after work...the hair goes up into a pony!

Why don't you play along with us?  You have until Sunday October 30, 11.59 pm EST to LINK  UP!

Comments

Martha said…
Wow Amy, this is absolutely beautiful!
Like this canvas a lot!
Hugs,
Martha
ivy said…
what a chic & elegant card!

gotta love kraft! but gotta hate the rough, cheapy kraft wannabees. i bought some a while ago unknowingly and, sigh, i have to use it up.
Sandy Ang said…
Oh I love your classic style cameo with the bingo card !
farmhouse-story said…
so pretty, amy! love the chandeliers!
Lindsay said…
Gorgeous my friend! Love that silhouette and butterfly!
Lynnda said…
Simply divine!!!.... Simple and yet so STUNNING!!!!

Ahh great minds think alike eh... I did the wall art too today... and wooo creepy too... as I used the same butterflies from Jenni!!!

hugs...xoxo
Sherry Eckblad said…
great project Amy and thanks for the tip about flipping the paper over.
Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this! Loving that cameo and the JBS card! :):):):):):):):):):):)
C said…
Now that's gorgeous! Love the silhouette. This is a keeper, Amy.

Get out those H20's ;-)
Laurel said…
Oh so very fabulous!
Sylvia said…
So much fun, Amy! Clever use of the cs. Have a wonderful day.
I agree, elegant. This will make a great gift!
Jingle said…
Amy, this is seriously gorgeous!
Angi Barrs said…
EEEK...this is so beautiful. Love your matchy matchy tips too. :)
Anonymous said…
Boy do I ever love that chandelier! The flutterby and bling are wonderful!!
Alice said…
wow! this is gorgeous, Amy! love the chic color combo and fab design!
wendipooh13 said…
soooo LOVE this!!! perfect!!
Mona Pendleton said…
So pretty Amy! Love the elegant chandeliers combined with the sweet silhouette!
Helen F. said…
So STUNNING, Amy! Love the layers and all the elegance.
yyam said…
So lovely Amy! So glad you now have a canvas piece you like! :)
Dora said…
I love this so much, those colors the silhouette, just beautiful and perfect!
Audrey Pettit said…
This is beautiful, Amy! Love, love the kraft. That Hambly paper is so fun. I adore the layered bingo card, die cut, and silhouette. this is just so elegant and fun all rolled into one.
Kelly Booth said…
Soooooo Pretty!!! Love love this creation......
What a beautiful altered burlap canvas!!! LOVE that silhouette! BEAUTIFUL!
Anonymous said…
Amy that's a great idea!!! I never thought of that before
The colors u used are gorg!
Anonymous said…
Oh my, this is just stunningly beautiful! Such a glamorous little canvas.
Trinh said…
Beautiful canvas, Amy!