winner...winner...chicken dinner...

(this is my 2nd post of the day...please see  my regularly scheduled EAD Designs blog hop post HERE)

Thanks for all your sweet comments on my Moxie Fab World News!!!


It is such a honor to be included with such fabbie peeps:)

Just a reminder of the FUN E.A.D Designs sponsored blog candy!!!!







Random.Org picked:

Jess said...
Great cards! Saw you card on Moxie Fab and had to run over here and say a big CONGRATS! I love your work and glad its being shared with others!

Woooooooo Hoooooooooooo Jess!!!!!!!

Email me sista with your snail mail and I'll get your FUN Stickerz to ya!!!!!


Comments

CONGRATS Jess! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Jennifer said…
How ADORABLE! Lucky girl! (=
Joy said…
wonderful blog candy! sweet card below! you always do such wonderful cards! hope you have a great week!
Thanks for popping in and leaving a sweet comment!

Have a creative day, Amy!
Rose said…
Congrats Jess :)