winner winner...chicken dinner...

I managed to do 7 weeks of blog candy...started in November and this is the final candy...I love slinging out the candy....I've been so fortunate to be the recipient of many a candy...it's like winning a lottery, okay, so not really but I'm always so happy to receive happy mail:)

Here's what the lucky winner will receive...




drumroll please...

Karen said...
Hi Amy! I just love, love, love, love the ruffled ribbon medallion! :> And it has totally made me smile...thank you! :>

Woot Woot! Karen of Time Crafted!!!

Please send me your snail mail and I'll pop your goodies in the mail to you this week!!

Thanks to ALL of you that visit my blog...I do appreciate your time...hey, I finally did some major Google Reader catch up last night...I had hundreds to read and enjoy! I've added more new blogs into my reader over the past couple of days...there is so much inspiration out there...I can't stand it...it truly is a wonderful world we live in where there is so much creativity.

Don't you worry though, I'll have more blog candy to share...be on the lookout for some fun Valentine's Day goodies!