Because Nice Matters...blog candy winner!

Okay, this is my Sunday post #2:)

Make sure you pop over to my other post...
hi!
You won't want to miss it, it is my 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday card! LOL...I used a stamp that I've had for several months....finally:)

Okay, I know...blah, blah, blah....get to the freebies:)

Remember this card that I created?

The word circle is from The Cutting Cafe's Because Nice Matters Set:

I use random.org to pick my blog candy winners and today's winner is:

Cheryl Nelson said...

oh so lovely!

January 12, 2010 7:04 AM

Woot Woot Cheryl!!!!! Thanks for stoppin' by and I'll be sending over The Cutting Cafe file to you:)

Thanks to all of you that took the time to pop over to my blog and leave me a comment...I appreciate all the kind words....

Okay, off to do some sewing...on cards:) Remember to check out today's other post!

Comments

~* steph :) *~ said…
Love your bling card. Congrats Cheryl! That's a cute stamp set! Thanks for your sweet comments :). Hope you're having a great weekend! *hugs*
Tyggereye said…
I love that card girly! Great job. I am always excited when I use a stamp that I've had forever and not yet used. Its always like the feeling of see I didn't waste any money I use this bad boy! hehe
cnelson said…
YOU are nicest Amy!! Thank you so much!! You know I love that card and ALL your work!! LOVE the Cutting Cafe! Thank you for making my Sunday even brighter!
Hugs,
Cheryl
LOVE that Bling Amy!!! Very yummy!! Congrats to Cheryl! That is a great set! Your the sweetest!

Happy Sunday :)
Kay said…
YEA Cheryl! Way to go, girlie!!! ♥♥ Kay
Tracey said…
Lucky duck Cheryl!!! LOVE that card Amy....the bling is the perfect touch :)
Fabíola said…
lindo seus trabalhos!
Parabéns!
Beijos
Cindy Lee said…
Check out those blings!! Love it!
And congrats to Cheryl!
Kelley Eubanks said…
Love that card!! I dont remember if I have seen it... I am a little behind! :) I have a big behind... but... you know what I am saying!
Stamping Cafe said…
What a gorgeous card, Amy! Love the colors and that bling!! Congrats to Cheryl!

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!
Janetcraft said…
Congrats Cheryl!! Amy, you are so generous !!! Love your blog, Amy!!
Dora said…
Congrats Cheryl, and Amy this is a wonderful card love the bling and the colors!
Alice said…
congrats Cheryl!! you are just the sweetest, Amy!! =)
Unknown said…
Oooh, love those papers and paired with the stitching and the bling...WOW!

(-: Heidi