love birds...

Welcome to 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday!

Today's sketch is challenging:)

I looked at for a bit and decided it was time to crack into my new MME Love Me Do!

Oh how I LOVE this paper...reds...blues...birds...perfect-o!

The chippie arrow is American Crafts...the 'Love Birds' is Flourishes {thanks Latisha!!!}. I used a couple A Muse heart shaped blings and then used my ultra-ultra fine copic marker to fill in the other hearts. I stitched around the cloud panel and called it good:)

I have to say that I'm thrilled to be doing non-christmas cards now...so hang on for some fun stuff.

I hope that you'll join us over at 365 Cards...I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Comments

Martha said…
Oooh Amy, so sweet!!! LOVE this :) and the birds are cute!
Martha
mgcreative said…
wow, sweet card.
i love the colors :)
Steph said…
Aw this card is soooo tweet! I love it, such fab colours. great job. x
Anonymous said…
Boo tiful Amy..
Hope you all had a fab time:)x
Judy said…
Cute bird card. I like the colors you used.
♥ Audrey ♥ said…
Birdies are one of my fav images! Fab card!
Allison Rankin said…
Terrific...super paper!
Ann said…
Sweet birdie card, Amy! So glad you had a fabby Christmas!
yyam said…
Awww...love at those love birds! I see you're heading to Vday cards gal! ;) Really love the papers you used...especially the cloud background!

Have a great week ahead Amy!
Kristie Larsen said…
i love those cute little rhinestones on the sentiment! and the birds and clouds are the perfect after christmas pick-me-up!
Dora said…
Amy this is such a sweet card, love the birds and the sentiment aw so cute!
Alice said…
those birds are soooo cute! very lovely card, Amy!!
Janetcraft said…
gorgeous card! I love them...
Karen McAlpine said…
Great interpretation of the sketch. I too am kind of tired of christmas stuff.
noga said…
love the love birds card!
HazelQ said…
Very cute card :)
Rose said…
SWEET!!! :) I so glad my Christmas cards are done for another 10 months or so LOL :)
ivy said…
i love those birds!