Happy Holly-Days!

Hello!!!

Today I will be sharing a couple cards that I made using the Mac Mae Happy Holly-Days Card Kit!
Hark the Herald Angels Sing...

All supplies from kit excluding:

Card Base Speckletone Kraft

stitching

Joy...

All supplies from kit excluding:


Card Base Speckletone Kraft

The Cutting Cafe Bulbs for the Tree

American Crafts Thickers

Martha Stewart Glitter

Misc Grosgrain ribbon

xmas...

I edged the top note die cut in black Copic marker.

All supplies from kit excluding:

American Crafts Thickers

Cuttlebug Swiss Dot Folder

Black Copic Marker

----------------

Pop over to the Mackenzie Mae Card Kit site for the list of supplies in the Happy Holly-Days Kit!

I will share more cards tomorrow and Saturday:)

I was sewing like a mad woman last night...trying to put together a ton of the felt tissue holders for the Holiday Trunk Show!

Thanks sooo much for stopping by!

Comments

Janetcraft said…
Oh, I like the cards done. SImple but attractive..Christmas is around the corner!!!
Martha said…
What beautiful Christmas Cards Amy!!! Love the second one :)
Dora said…
Just beautiful and you have been busy again...when do you sleep?
Evelin said…
Love your cards, dearie :) All of them are lovely and clean :)
Sherry Eckblad said…
Amy, these are all just too cute. Cold and snow here this morning and I guess all the kids are getting a snow day because of the roads and blowing snow creating blizzard conditions. FUN.
Love the second card! Just too cute!
Saskia said…
Hello Amy!

Wow... lovely, lovely work!! Just go on! :)

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)
I was not aware she has card kits so thanks for sharing this! I love the papers for it. Your cards are so fun!
Courtney Baker said…
Cute cards Amy! I love those ornaments!
cnelson said…
Such fun and lovely cards!! Really love those ornaments!
Kristie Larsen said…
great kit cards! What a fun kit to work with!
Jane said…
Brilliant cards!
Julia Aston said…
# very pretty cards Amy!
Sparkplug17 said…
Very cute cards! Very festive. I need to use my thickers more often.
Aimes said…
Oh what gorgeous cards - I LOVE your style! Wish I had as much patience as you when it comes to stitching on cards LOL!
The last card definitely raised my heartbeat a little - so fun and cute!
Aimes
x
Kay said…
You have been busy, girlie! Your sewing machine must be smokin'. LOVE the ornaments on your card {wink}! Don't forget to take photos of your table at the Holiday Trunk Show! ♥♥ Kay
Regina Easter said…
DITTO DITTO DITTO DITTO TO WHAT EVERYONE ELSE SAID...WOW GIRLFRIEND..HUGS
bethchien said…
Hey baby!!
I love all your cards!! they are so adorable and pretty! I especially love the ornaments!
I hope you are so having a great week!
B
These are beautiful christmas cards!! The colors are awesome!!
Alice said…
wow! gorgeous simple cards! love them all!
Joy said…
love the Christmas cards! they are so pretty =) love all the DP used too and those ornaments...so perfect! I know who's ready for the season! I am still trying to finish up things here and there...love the time of year just so much to do!
Judy said…
Your cards are cute and fun. I found the card kits interesting too. Thanks for sharing
Cyndi said…
love all your cards! so creative!
yyam said…
I love them both Amy! Really striking cards!
Vanessa said…
These are beautiful!!!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Cindy Lee said…
You've been really busy sista! Great cards!
Vicky said…
wow! that's just all i can say about that! these are gorgeous amy!
Unknown said…
Ooh wow, these are gorgeous Amy! I love your sense of whimsy!

(-: Heidi
Rose Ann said…
Beautiful Christmas cards, Amy!! I especially LOVE your ornament card!!