...winner...winner...chicken dinner...

♥♥bonus blog candy post...be sure to check out my other post for today...you don't want to miss it♥♥

Okay peeps....here we are again...drawing for some blog candy!

BTW, on one of my earlier posts I mentioned that the "winner..winner" deal was thought to be McDonalds marketing lingo...I've since read that it isn't...well here's what the 'ole Urban Dictionary had to say...

I used random.org to draw the winner of my blogoversay candy:

MicheleV
said...

Congrats on 2 year anniversary! Great blog candy Amy ~ I would love to win some of your fav things ~ your cards are beautiful!

November 8, 2009 7:18 AM

Woooooo Hooooooooo Michele!!!!!!

Another 365 Cards fan....I hope that you're ready for some happy mail this week!

Oh boy, that was fun...I love giving away stuff...
pssttt....I'm giving away more stuff today:) Check out this post!!!

Okay, my memory isn't so hot but I remember reading a blog post from yesterday...oh sheesh, I can almost remember who it was written by....grrrrr....anyways, it'll hit me, like a ton of bricks...when I'm buying a latte or something and then I'll have to write it on my arm...my arm because if I write it on my hand I'll end up washing it off....anyways, sorry...the gal referred to Tim Holtz and something that he started to do....award blog candy to a random commenter {or is that commentor?}...I'm sorry ladies, I know a ton of you are teachers....

I think that's what I'm going to do start doing next week...through the end of the year...I'll pick one comment a week and send them a smidge of blog candy...keep it...PIF...hoard it...do whatcha want with the goods...I promise it'll be something fun:)

Comments

Rose said…
congrats michele !!! :0) amy your to funny! how about a notebook in your purse or pocket and save the arm for real a tattoo LOL
MicheleV said…
Wow Amy ~ thank you soooo much! What a great way to start off my week!
Deanne said…
Hey Amy, fab candy, being catching up on your blog as i've being off the internet (lappy broke :( a crime i tell you lol)
gorgeous gorgeous creations as always x
Janine said…
Just checking in to say HI Amy!!
Have a wonderful week!
Elise said…
You are a one woman show and I want season tickets ~ HILARIOUS!
Kelly Booth said…
Congrats Michelle...How Fun!!!
Kay said…
Congrats to MicheleV !!

Amy, you are TOO cute, funny AND generous! Love ya, girl!!! ♥♥ Kay
ivy said…
how'd i miss this? oh wells---happy bloggaversary! i so want tha HA cloud stamp!