365 Cards Blog Hop Candy Winner!!!!

Remember this from last week?

Well, I had almost 100 comments on my
Got Tunes post!

Congrats to:

Scrapaddict
said...
Hi Amy, I can't say anything that has not already been said...great job on the b-day card, I'm sure he loved it, you know teenagers they surprise you sometime! My 16 yo nephew loves all his cards I make and takes them to school to put in his locker.

October 25, 2009 7:00 AM

A ginormous WOOT WOOT to Janice...she's been a long time 365'er and I am thrilled that she's won the blog candy!!

Now how SWEET is Janice's nephew??!!!

Send me your snail mail Janice!!!

I seem to be slinging out the candy like there is no tomorrow....guess what I seriously JUST double checked...my blogoversary is November 6th {hmmm..expect more candy slinging!}. I can't believe that it will be 2 years....wanna chuckle?

Check out my first post:

Yeah, I know....LOL...here's the thing, I like to think that my style and my blog are continuously growing...isn't that what it is all about?

I'm so very thankful for each and everyone of you...seriously...I've learned a lot in the almost 2 years that I've been blogging. I've exposed alot of myself to the www.... I love that we're all sooo supportive of each other on accomplishments and well, non-accomplishments...more on the latter in the next couple of days....

Anywho's didn't mean for this one to be such a long post...sheesh, I've been sooo chatty lately...you all probably don't read it all anyways, right? {wink!}

Comments

Carla said…
Congrats to Janice! That is a sweet nephew she has!!!
Ginny Larsen said…
ooh, blog-o-versaries! yay :D looking forward to seeing some more of your sweet stuff!
Kristie Larsen said…
i totally read it all girl, so keep writing!!!
Janice said…
Thanks Amy, I will be eagerly waiting the postman's arrival everyday!
Cindy Lee said…
It's been more than a year since I started my own blog and I know I will continue to grow and learn as time goes by :)
Kay said…
Wrong girl! I read it all and love what you have to say!! ;o) Check you out and all your giveaways!! In case I haven't told you lately...you are so generous. You're so cheerful, funny, upbeat and an amazing card maker!!! Girl, I love ya!!! ♥♥ Kay
Piali said…
I love to read your post always..its fun,informative....
WOW!!! 2 years already..
Hugs
Piali.