100% happy...

TGIF my Friends!!!!

Friday means fun over at the Get Sketchy blog!!!

We're up to sketch #15!!!!
Bonus Challenge: Paper Piecing!

Here's my take on the sketch:

If you know me...you know that I love to paper piece...love, love, love it. Today's card is full of Unity Goodness...why? It seems that I've been neglecting those darling stamps...I have to say that I'm pretty happy with this puppy....

Our Fabbie sponsor for this week is:

$25 gift certificate!!!

OMGoodness...the shop is chock full of goodness!!!! Here are some of my favs:

Big Banner with Rosettes

Tea and Cake

Wise Old Owl {duh...LOL}

This card is quite timely as I'm 100% happy...why? I finished off my parent/teacher conferences for both of my kids last night and I couldn't be more thrilled. Thrilled because both of the kids are doing fantabulous in school...There's nothing like hearing that your child is a good student, kind and polite...I totally am thankful for my lovely kidlets...I love them to pieces.

I've been slammed with happy mail this week...I'll share pics soon!!!

Okay, hope you'll join us over at Get Sketchy!!!

Comments

Steph said…
Oooo I love this one - just loving those papers. Glad to hear your kiddly-winks are doing well at school. x
yyam said…
Lovely work my friend!

Glad your kids are doing well in school - great upbringing!

Have a great Friday Amy! :)
Elise said…
Oh, paper piecing SISTER! I'm so down with THAT! THIS is fantastic inspiration for this fabby sketch! I can't wait to play!

CONGRATS on the smart and well-mannered wee ones! You're a peach!
Dora said…
I love all the details and the colors, great work Amy!
itsallrosi said…
glad to hear you had some good conferences! card is adorable, and I'm a fan of Pink Persimmon so I'll be playing this week!
Vanessa said…
Love your fab card, Amy!!Thanks for the inspiration, I just got a Earth Love double deck! Can`t wait to play!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Sherry Eckblad said…
Love this one Amy and paper piecing is my favorite thing too since I am not real good at coloring. Maybe I will give this sketch a try.
Congrats to the kids for such good reports.
Michelle said…
Amy,
Great card! What a sweet little house. Love the sweet colors too.
I have no doubt your kids are the sweetest.. just like their mama!

Michelle
Laurel said…
Fabulous as always!
You know how much I just love Unity so your card is just fabulous!!!
Courtney Baker said…
How fun! I love that banner. It does make me 100$ happy!
cnelson said…
super cute and fun!
Sandra MacLean said…
Amy, this is sooooo cute!! Don't you love that Earth Love paper?!?! I think I need more of it to hoard! :D Have a great weekend missy!
Janine said…
I love your take on this sketch Amy!! Have a great weekend.
Tina said…
Loveliness chickadee, loveliness. It is so soft and pretty.
Jane said…
BRILLIANT! love it!
Regina Easter said…
AWESOME, FAB CARD...HUGS
Kelley Eubanks said…
Oh this is so great Amy!! I love Unity goodness!! I love this card!!
Tami said…
this is a totally fabo card and so you AMY girl. Remember when in doubt debit. Ha ha... thanks for the blog love. xoxoo happy wkend.
Sparkplug17 said…
Such a darling card! I love that bingo card.
liszha said…
Just gotta love this card!
oh this card captured my heart right away with the bingo card and the house! cuteness!
ivy said…
lovey that bingo paper. gots to get me some.
doesn't it feel great to hear your kiddos are doing good in school?! such a relief too!
Unknown said…
Oh wow, this is SO cute!! Your paper piecing is perfect!

Yay for your kidlets! Isn't that feeling of motherly pride the best!

(-: Heidi
Ginny Larsen said…
sounds like you've got plenty of reasons to celebrate :D love this cute card--it makes me happy, but YIKES! you had a lot of paper piecing to do... great job with all of it--really looks great :D
♥ Audrey ♥ said…
Thought I recognised those stamped images! Lovely card!
dstandard said…
What a fabulous take on the sketch!
Kay said…
Aww! Your kiddos are awesome! Yippee for them! They have a perfect example of a Mom!!!

Your paper piecing is always so superb! That's a darling house and I like how you slanted it on a hill. It's SO cute!!! Have a glorious weekend, my dear!!
♥♥ Kay
Allison Rankin said…
Loving this...all the mix of patterns are super!
Cindy Lee said…
That is awesome. sista!! Yummy papers too :)
~kelly marie~ said…
Love this card! It is so fun! and happy! :)