fun in the sun


TGIF!!!!!

Seriously.....TGIF! I managed to make it through my first week back to work after being out on vacation. Whew...it's hard to go without that 'ole afternoon nap :)

Okay, let's get going here...can you believe it is already Get Sketchy #2???!!!!! This week's sponsor is none other than Regina of The Cutting Cafe!!! Okay, so I might be a smidge partial to the fantabulous Regina :) but bottom line, her stuff ROCKS!!!

Today's card uses The Cutting Cafe's Sweet Stuff printable stamp and also her Summer Word Circle. How do you like those Popsicle sticks? I have so many of those from my various rub on packages from Basic Grey etc! I drenched the popsicles in SU Dazzling Diamonds...who doesn't love glitter?!!! There is also a smidge of glitter around the summer word circle. The paper and chippie is KI Memories...can you believe that next week is leading up to the end of August? Where has the summer gone? GS#2 Bonus Challenge is to use a punch...I used my 1 inch circle punch:)

The winner of this Get Sketchy Challenge will win 3 Digital Stamp Sets from The Cutting Cafe!

I hope that you can join us over at Get Sketchy! We'd love to see ya!!!

Comments

yyam said…
Ok..I need one of those...it's such a hot day here! Loveeee the glitter!
Joke said…
I loooooove those icecreams. Great card.
cnelson said…
fun is right! lovin' those fun popsicles!
Tami said…
I love this card. you rock and I have CC....yum!!! are u jealous? come get some. I'll share!! Its raining. You are going to go into shock. I did a lot of blogging in the wee hours. I'm turning into you. have a great day. : )
Tasia D said…
What a yummy card! Very colorful and summery. Lovely, work - I had been wondering what to do with all of my popsicle sticks - you clever girl. Incorporate them into cards, of course! Have a great weekend!
Michelle said…
Amy,

Your card is screaming summer! So fun and bright!

Mishy
bethchien said…
YUM YUM to the fruity card! That looks so good, I could lick it! hahah But, I won't. lol
And thank you for leaving me some love over at Shabby Chic....you are wonderful, my friend!
Hey got a question for you, since you make a gazillion cards a day! lol
Do you use generic, plain cards as your base? I have a unopened brand new pack that I won't use.. hmmm.....
Let me know. Happy Friday!
B
Laurel said…
You rock Amy, fabulous card!
Tina said…
Yumo, those look good enough to eat! Super cute!
Rose said…
YUMMY!!! love the sticks (might lift that idea lol) and yes regina has the best stamps to play with :)
Rose Ann said…
I love your sparkly treats, and that paper is so fun as well!! Adorable, Amy!
Kristie Larsen said…
lovin those glittery popsicles!
Evelin said…
Your popsicles looks like it can be eaten! :D

Love the glitter and yes, it's going to be September soon...where has this year gone??
Kim Dellow said…
I want a lolli-pop now! Lovely card, so fresh. Kim
Cindy Lee said…
Love love those glittery popsicles!!! So shiny! Wow...it's 2nd sketch already? Oh boy...I missed the 1st sketch :(
Sparkplug17 said…
What a cute card. Makes me want a popsicle!
Kay said…
It is SO hot here in NYC and I want a popsicle NOW!!! These seriously look good enough to eat! Darling, darling card Amy! I actually have that KI Memories paper and it's so summery and fresh! Love your idea to use your left over popsicle sticks...I'll have to remember that one! Have a FAB weekend! ♥♥ Kay
Angèle said…
I love how you did the popsicles!
Yummie take on the sketch!
Angèle
xiumaiyuki said…
How fun are these??!!! and yes, me likely one of those popsicles now please? pretty please!
Regina Easter said…
like i am so hungry for a popsicle.........you rock girl...hugs
Tiff said…
Your card is TOO COOL!
Sweet Momiji said…
This is so pretty! I love the clean, crisp look to it! Beautiful job!

Hugs,
Momiji
Allison Rankin said…
What fab paper...love your take on this sketch!
Kelley Eubanks said…
What a cute idea! Love the card... makes me happy... and now I want a popsicle!
Juls said…
gorgeous!! Love the sparkly lollypops!
Melody said…
What a creative and fun take on the sketch!
Savitri said…
So summery with the Popsicle!!! CUTE!
Elaine said…
You are one clever ninja. Love the popsicle sticks drenched in sparkle!
Beth aka BR-T said…
This is too sweet, I love your take on the sketch! Beth
Carla said…
I love this sweet, glittery card! I'm mourning the end of summer today. it's windy and gray and a bit cool. I hate to see it go...
AUSTINSGRAMM said…
Think I'll have a yummy orange popsicle! Great card and the colors are so cool to look at..

tfs
bobbi