owl be there...

I tell you, Pam has so much patience with me...on more than one occasion have I switched up cards on her for DT work...LOL. I'll submit something to her and then think about it and change my mind. This is one of those cards...for you 365 Cards peeps, do you know what one I 'had' submitted this for? Give up? It is for this ONE. I'm much happier with the one that I eventually submitted for the challenge but still think this one is fun :) I really think that The Greeting Farm has some super sweet images...I typically gravitate to the animal ones...although this ONE is fantabulous. This is a 4.25 inch square card...Stampin' up Basic Gray teamed up with, yup, Amy Butler goodness. Check out her eyeshadow and you guessed it, she has recently had a pedi with my Sakura Stardust pen.

On a side note, D and I spent the weekend in Montana. He was in a golf tournament with his Dad, Uncle and cousin. I tagged along...no, I didn't golf...I drove myself 70+ miles into Missoula. I emailed the most fabulous Lea Lawson of, Life needs a few more Cupcakes & Sunshine, to see if she could recommend a good shop that I could visit. Oh boy did she...The Scrapbook Hide-Away is where I went. OhMyGoodness....talk about chock full of goodness...I think that their specialty is paper...wow...so much fabulous paper...I stocked up...get this, the entire shop was 25% off AND tax free...woot woot! Oy Vey...

Here's to a fabulous week!!!


Comments

Steph said…
How fab is that owl? He's great - love him!
Kim Dellow said…
Fabby card Amy, love the owl - sooo cute. Kim
Amy, you always come up with these simply sweet cards!! I love them!! Glad you had fun shopping... I always find myself shopping for more stuffs that I really don't need. LOL.... it's an addiction!!!

Enjoy your week too!!

Hugs,
Jen
Martha said…
This card is sooo cute Amy!!!!
Laurel said…
I love this, he is so cute!
Becky Carafa said…
So cute! And I was just looking at these stamps last night, but didn't pull the trigger (yet). Sounds like you had a fun shopping trip!
Kay said…
I LOVE it that you give your critters pedis and eyeshadow!! This is one glamed up dival!! Simply adorable! I'm glad you got some new goodies in Montana! 25% off...WooHoo!! ♥♥ Kay
Unknown said…
Adorble!! You know I love me some Amy Butler!

(-: Heidi
Vicky said…
Love it Amy!!
Angie Tieman said…
Very cute card!! Sounds like a fabulous weekend! =)
Rose Ann said…
Oh gosh...Amy!! Your big owl is just too darn cute, and I love the papers!!
Sparkplug17 said…
I love your card and the owl's blue tummy!
itsallrosi said…
I'm loving the Greeting Farm these days, and that Amy Butler is one of the few paper packs that I've ever entirely used up. A great combo!
Vickilyn said…
Beautiful card! LOVE the owl!
Julia Aston said…
what a cute big old owl! snappy colors too! sounds like you had a nice time away!
What a reat job on the OWL! I lov ethe paper piercing.
R
Savitri said…
CUUUUUUUUUTE OWL!!!! LOVE your card! Sweet place you went to, esp. if there's a sale! Ahhh, I want to buy more paper but I told myself no until I use more of what I've got. Poor me :p
Ann said…
That owlie is entirely too cute!

Okay, now I'm singing that Jackson 5 song...that's okay, my post title for today might get a song in your head, too. ;)
Rose said…
the one posted by Pam was great but......this one by far is my fav !!! SOOOO CUTE!!! :D
Joy said…
that owl is just darling! you do such great work...especially with the animals =) TFS!
Kyoko said…
Hi Amy! Boy, I love this owl card! I love all the colors you used ... he looks so peaceful sitting on the branch! Have a great week!
Jeannie said…
You and your owls!! This one is just as cute as can be!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie
Tami said…
thanks for the blog love Amy. I think we already have a lot in common!! I love The Greeting Farm stamps too and Basic grey papers. Today I scrapbooked all day with Memory Box papers. I am so happy my friend Sherry told me about 365 cards and I'm loving all the comments. Its nice to *meet* new online friends and compliment one another even if it does take time to leave comments. TTYL!
Anonymous said…
Your card is very `tweet` Amy Love that owl..TFS:)♥
kathleenh said…
Fabulous card! I love how you paper pieced parts of the owl.
Kit said…
Amy I love your style and this card is lovely
ivy said…
i don't REALLY need to tell ya how much i like this owlie card, right?
Teri said…
Amy, I love this owl! Everything is fab about this card! Sounds like you had fun shopping for paper too!! I love paper, can't get enough - well, until I have no more drawers for them!!!
xiumaiyuki said…
This owl is darling!!! FAB card, Amy!
Ginny said…
Im in LOOOOVE...lol
Stacey said…
This is so super cute! Love your paper piecing.

Glad you enjoyed your road trip. I did exactly the same whilst Ali was competing the other day! I knew I had a couple of hours to kill and so did a tour of the local craft shops! ~♥~
Elaine said…
I didn't know owls could be quite THAT CUTE!! :)