life shared....


Happy Friday!!!!
TGIF!!!!
It's nice to have some stashes of cards that I haven't posted....yesterday and today are busy for me at work since it is the end of the month so I haven't had a chance to be crafty :( No craftiness makes Amy a smidge grouchy...LOL....seriously....

Perhaps the sketch or my card look a bit familiar? It is actually what I submitted for the Card Patterns DT call. In a nutshell, I was very thankful that I made the Top 20. I had fun with the sketch and love how my card turned out so that is what is important to me. Maybe next time...I can be a persistent whipper snapper! I'm sooo excited to see what the new Design Team has in store for us!! A special "woot woot" for Laurel!!!! That girl rocks!!

Any big plans for the weekend? I have my boy's soccer game on and then I'm going to attempt to make this for part of d's daughter's birthday gift. I just think it is the cutest thing ever! BTW, I wanted to do a "shout out" to my blogging buddy Steph and her daughter....check out this post.

Comments

Joan B said…
Wow, you are so creative. This is gorgeous.
As soon as I saw it, I knew I had seen it before and adored it! A great card. Sorry about the DT. :-( Persistence pays off :-)
KatieTurtle said…
oooOOOO...love the amy bulter deliciousness. The sentiment is wonderful as well. I hear you about work stuff - totally cuts into the crafting time!
Tina said…
Fabulous! The colors and accents are perfectly coordinating.
Laurel said…
LOVE it! I used my laptop and voted for this card (I thought it may be yours), as it is just so beautiful!
Carla said…
Love this! Love the colors and dimension! I haven't made one of those cupcake kits, but I think they are just so cute!! I have been so tempted by all PTI in the last year. I don't have a single PTI product. I wonder how much longer I can resist?
Lauren said…
Fabby card amy! I love your choice of papers.
Janine said…
I do like this card alot Amy!!
Hope you have a great weekend...
Dora said…
Beautiful card! Great colors....and I love the text!!!
Martha said…
Beautiful card!! Love the sentiment!!
Rose Ann said…
This is so elegant and beautiful, Amy!! LOVE it!!
Susan said…
this card is fantabUlous, Amy! love the way you worked magic with the AB paper! Happy, Happy Friday!
Savitri said…
I think it's lovely! I can't remember which I voted for... hmm...

Ok, now, quit the enabling. I'm going broke :)
Molly said…
love the 2nd one. thanks for sharing!
Allison Rankin said…
Super layout! Love that sentiment stamp!
Sparkplug17 said…
Gorgeous and so elegant!
Anonymous said…
Hi Amy !!Your card is nb 1 for me!!!
i love it!!!!!
So gorgeous always great to cath up!!!
please forgive me for being scew whiff but with the immenent birth of our gd things have been a bit hectic!!!!
False Alarms yesterday!!!!!
Hope the sun is shinng for you!!!
Have a lovely weekend`:) x
Ginny said…
what a wonderful sentiment, and fab card :0)
Ann said…
What a rockin' card, Amy! Love the colors!
Becky Carafa said…
Such a cool sketch and card!
Angie Tieman said…
Fabulous card! Love your take on the sketch and the Amy Butler goodness!
Elaine said…
Sorry you haven't had time to stamp!! At least your weekend will be fabulous, huh!? Can you believe the heat! I tanned at work on Friday..lol!
Lucky for d's daughter...that kit is too die for cute!
Kay said…
This is a lovely, gorgeous card Amy!!

You must show us the Cupcake Take Along box when you're finished! ♥♥ Kay