Saturday Finds!

Compliments of Knack, I really ♥♥♥ this print.

What a fabulous surprise on The Greeting Farm Blog!!

Check out Sonia's Blog Candy!!
The poor gal accidently deleted her blog and had to rebuild it...oy vey.

Wanna FREE tag download? Super Coolio from Poppytalk.

Seems that I was able to enable some of you peeps in buying your own personalized stamps and maybe even a couple of the Making Memories Desktop Carousels..lol...what's a blogging friend for?? Be sure to post your personalized stamps, I'd love to see what you picked!!!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes for 'd', super sweet of you all!!!

I've posted my initial stamp purge of Stampin' Up...whew...a ton of sets that are highly neglected...My goal is to post a bunch of other things that need new homes...I'm on a huge organizational kick...

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog....I do appreciate your fabulous comments :) Be sure to stop by tomorrow to check out my 365 Cards Sketchy Sunday card!!!

Comments

~Lori Roop said…
Amy, thanks for all the tips!! Have a great weekend!! ~Lori R
Rose Ann said…
Great Saturday finds! Thanks, Amy!!
itsallrosi said…
your greeting farm card is adorable, i'm not surprised they wanted to feature it. good luck with your purge!
Carla said…
Love your links!! I'm heading over to see your GF card!!
Anonymous said…
I cant believe how many sets your selling! sheesh any hedgie images in any of those? :)
Carolina said…
Great finds and thanks for sharing them with us! Also good luck with the sale! Hope you had a nice weekend!!!