Life is Sweet

Life is Sweet...indeed it is...I'm pretty much lovin' life now and have 2 healthy kids, a job, a home and one fine man to call my own...what more could a gal want? This whole crafting and blogging world is just icing on the cake...and I love icing :)

This is sketch #7 over at Card Patterns. I follow the blogs of a couple of the gals on their Design Team....{Hi Gals!!} I wanted to give their sketch a try this week. I started off with a Stampin' Up Pink Passion base and layered up Amy Butler goodness. I was toying with the idea of painting the Maya Road oval scalloped chipboard but decided to leave it plain jane so that the Amy Butler Chipboard would *pop*! The butterfly is the Martha Stewart punch...I gotta buy the MS cupcake punch...where can I find that ladies?! Hmm....my rabom ribbon does really match the pink passion, it photog'd a bit wonky...

Well, my daughter and I spent a quiet dinner at home...at her request I made a gourmet dinner of mac 'n cheese with minced ham...lol...easy smeasy. After her brother came home from soccer, we lit the candles on a cookie dough icecream cake...a #9 and 5 regular candles...doesn't that add up to 14?!!! She had a magnificent birthday....what more could a momma want?

Aha....for those of you that follow the magnificent Moxie Fab World blog...I was a Stamp It! Week Comment Winner...woot woot! Now how stinkin' fun is that??!!! There was a total of 529 comments for that day and I was 1 of 5 winners...lucky duck, that's me....fun, fun, fun!

I feel some blog candy coming...I will post some goodies on Saturday with an extra raffle ticket opportunity...stay tuned!!!

Comments

Tina said…
So pretty and full of color. Congrats on your win!
Steph said…
Good for you hun! You deserve it all. The card is fabulous as always. x
Steph said…
Oooo, I found a MS Cupcake punch on eBay: 260368908418 Be quick!
Laurel said…
I love it! Love the paper!
Anonymous said…
Your card is beautiful - I love the colors you used. Great take on the sketch and thanks for playing along with us!
Anonymous said…
Amy you couldnt of said that any better!!!
This is def the icing on the cake for me!!!
Your card is `gorgeous`..
I think they are some of my all time favourite papers..I♥it:)
Have a lovely Day:)
Anonymous said…
Oh my goodness.....you win everything. whats your secret? I think I've seen you win a handful of blog candy before. Congratulations!! Post a pic of the stuff you won. Anywhoo glad to hear you guys had a awesome 9+5 birthday. The MS cupcake punch i believe Michaels has it. I remember seeing it this weekend. Love your card...loooooove Amy Butler...Holla!
Jenn said…
Fab card Amy, so bright and cheery! Love the chipboard and that sweet butterfly!
Vicky said…
Ooh...Amy this is gorgeous!! Glad your daughter had such a great birthday!
Carla said…
Love all the fun layers and dimension you have going on here! Leave it to Amy Butler to make Pink Passion a color worth using, and you to figure that out! This looks awesome!
Savitri said…
LOVE it!!! Wowser of a card!!! Glad R had a fantastic birthday. She's easy smeasy alright... something M would ask for too :) Hmmm, 9+5, I think that's 14 :p

You lucky duck. Awesome win and out of 529! WOW!

Oh, thanks for the sweet comment on my last post. Yes, hubby knows he's a lucky man but no, he's not getting suckered into buying me more scrap goodness ha ha ha
Fiona Yeoh said…
would u just look at the amy butler goodness on this?! love it!
KeeponScrappin said…
CoNgRaTs Amy! That's so cool. I love your card. LOVE Maya Road!
Susan said…
well, ain't you somethin'!!! great card by the way and sounds like your daughter is well pleased with her special day!

I am amazed at your winning ways, girl...shoulda rubbed your arm when we were together!

OH, and the fabu cage card arrived yesterday...no worse for wear...guess it was the pony ride. Loved your unique style...have fun creating
Unknown said…
LOVE this card! The layers are fabulous and well, you had me at Amy Butler!

Congrats on the MFW win! Some serious goodies headin' your way!

(-: Heidi
Sparkplug17 said…
I love your bright and fun card. Congrats on being a winner and glad your daughter had a great birthday.
ivy said…
you are such a lucky blogger!!

such beautiful paper on that gorgeous card!
whoistracy said…
Amy this is wonderful! I love the layers and the colors. So bright and fun. Your daughter's cake has me drooling over here. LOL
itsallrosi said…
you won something, thats great!

love the card!
Julia Aston said…
Fun card Amy! I love chipboard on peoples cards - somehow it never finds its way onto mine!!

Wish I was there for the B'day celebration - I LOVE choc chip cookie dough ice cream!! Sounds like you had a super mother/daughter time - no - it doesn't get better than that!

Congrats on your win - I saw the list but didn't see your name there - guess I was just looking for mine!
Kim Dellow said…
Fabby card, love the colours. Well done on the win - Wahoo! Kim
Ginny said…
cookie dough cake? don't tell my kids they exist!!! lol glad your daughter had a fab birthday...and congrats on the win :0)
Becky Carafa said…
Wowie! This is awesome!
Unknown said…
I am so glad you guys had an amazing birthday for your daughter - wish her from me too will you :) oh and your card is lovely
Hugs
Kazan
Pam said…
Life is indeed sweet, Amy, and so is this card ;)
Elaine said…
Moxie FABULOUS on winning, girl!
The card is great - I love that you made it feel exciting with such a sweet sentiment!
Martha said…
Congratulations on winning!!
Your card is beautiful, love the papers. You make beautiful cards!!!
~Martha~
Monika/Buzsy said…
What a grea card! Love the colors and the chipboard letters. Congrats on being one of the winners! :o) TFS!
really like your paper combos and the chipboard frame is great left natural! Fun Amy!
Rose Ann said…
I love the pretty papers & fabulous chipboard!! Beautiful card, Amy!!
Ann said…
Woohoo! Congrats on the Moxie Fab win! You are super lucky lately with the blog goodies. ;)

Love the colors on this one--so yummy!
~Lori Roop said…
Rub it in Amy!! LOL! Seriously...congrats winning at Moxie!! That's SO cool! ~Lori R