tag

Well, I certainly received the taggin' love this past week! I received 5 of them...you gals are all soooo very fabulous to think of me!


I've been tagged by Alison from Australia over at Gothdove Designs. Be sure to check out Alison's fabulous blog! I will list 7 of my favorite things and tag peeps at the end of this post.


1. coffee

2. being creative

3. my kids

4. my peeps {you know who you are}

5. anything citrus

6. my home

7. my life

I've also been tagged by the following lovely ladies:




The tag is that you have to go to the sixth picture file on your computer and show the sixth picture in that file and then tell us what the photo is of. Finally pass the tag on.


This is a photo of my dining room...it should be one of my favorite rooms in my home because quite frankly, it stays the cleanest! LOL! I {heart} my photo wall....I've always had the kids' pictures taken every year to celebrate their birthdays. The dining room table was given to me by my Father after he passed away. I kept it with its original upholstery for years {it was nasty avocado green tattered velvet but it was soooo my Dad, kwim?!}. A couple years ago I took the seat panels to a Seattle shop called Murphy's to have them reupholstered in the Liz Claiborne fabric that I picked up at J's....it is various shades of orange peonies....Anywho's....Murphy's did a spectacular job!!

Okay, here are people I tag, play if you want, pick one or both of the tags:

ivwhy of I Should Be Sleeping But.....

Catherine of InkSomnia

Julia of Create with Me

**oh boy...having formatting problems so for now..I tag these 3 fabulous peeps....check out their most wonderful blogs!

Comments

Angie Tieman said…
Oooh, love your dining room! So warm and inviting!
SmilynStef said…
Love the photo wall ... and oh those chairs are yummy.
Susan said…
I agree, Amy, your dining is so YOU!!! love the fabric you chose to make the set totally yours and the buffet is perfect! We all gotta have a clean room, right!!!
Michelle said…
The fabric is gorgeous.. and I KWYM about the fabric.. I LOVE the dining room. Beautiful clean lines just like your stamping..

Michelle
Rose Ann said…
Your dining room looks so lovely!! I can only dream of my home being that tidy and pretty!! ;)
Savitri said…
Awesome looking dining room! I wish my buffet table fits my dining room. The upholestry looks awesome. Super cute pics too on the wall!!
Catherine said…
WOW! Amy, I love your dining room and your photo wall. The seat covers...♥ it :)
Thanks for the tag, you know how much i suck when it comes to this but i'll try...LOL!
~Lori Roop said…
How cool to be so popular!! :OD

Love your photo wall too! Looks like a lovely room!
Anonymous said…
AMY your dining room is so nice!
I LOVE the chairs :)
Marlou McAlees said…
oh your room is gorgeous!! Amy :) x
ivy said…
i finlly got to this! my 6th photo of my 6th file was some boring card...i did the other tag :-)

wish my dining room is 1/4 as clean as yours!
Julia Aston said…
Love your diningroom- I don't have one room in the house that is that clutter free! what a wonderful table from your father - and the new covers look lovely!

thanks for tagging me - I just saw it so I'll get on it now!!
JackieLou said…
WOW I love your dining room hahahaha.
JackieLou said…
I love how you set up the frames.