Happy 2009!

2009...can you believe it??!!!

Every year I learn more about myself and about life in general...2008 was no exception. I am truly thankful for my life, my children and all of my peeps...if you are reading this, you would be one of my peeps :)

Here are some other goodies that I've recently received:

Check out all of this goodness...it is from the very wonderful Susan of One4Joy...How did she know that I collect "A's" {on top of chandeliers!}?!!

I won blog candy from Kim of Stampin' Fairy....I received this sweet "be jolly by golly" card and all of this:

Wooo Hoooo.....look at all those A Muse stamps!!!!

This sweet Angel card is from Stacey of The Crafting Adventures of a Left-Handed Blonde...all the way from the UK! Let me tell you, this has the perfect amount of glitter and bling!

One of my favorite SU purchases this year has been the Top Note Die...Becky from {the lakeshore stamper} sent me this beauty....I love it!
This lovely card is from Stephanie at Ingenious Inkling. Isn't it thee sweetest?

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today...I want to wish you a fabulous New Year...the best is yet to come!

Comments

lauren bergold said…
happy 2009 right backatcha!
from one o'yer PEEPS!!! :)
xolauren
Unknown said…
Happy New Year! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!
Ann said…
Wow! You are popular! Some of my favorite bloggers were mentioned--you are one lucky girl!

Happy 2009! May this year be the best one yet! :D
Lisa Brown said…
Happy New Year, Amy! thanks for sharing these beautiful cards with us!
Carla said…
OOHHH, all so pretty!! Happy to be one of you peeps for another year!!
Savitri said…
so did you make it til midnight? we did but went to bed at 00:01 :)

lovely lovely stuff you have here. lucky lucky you!!!
Anonymous said…
Happy New Year! Those are some fantastic things you got in the mail.
Angie Tieman said…
Happy New Year! Love all your goodies!
Rose Ann said…
Happy New Year, Amy!! Love all of your goodies, and being one of your peeps!! ;)
Elaine said…
Happy New Year Amy! Lucky you to have all those great cards! I hope you had a fun day on New Year's Eve! I hope we can still plan to meet for lunch again soon! I'm sorry things got so busy this week! Hugs,
Elaine
p.s. I got a card from you - a very sweet and cute card! It went to our neighbor's house and they were gone so we got it today! :) Thank you, Thank you!!
Elaine said…
Cute new pic-y too! :)
Happy New Year to you, girl!!! Love all your RAKs... our friends are so talented, huh?!

Hugs,
Jen
Julia Aston said…
Fun stuff from Susan! are you close enough to visit her sometime??? wouldn't that be something!! Lucky you with all the stamps you won and pretty cards!
Marlou McAlees said…
hi amy loving all your goodies, and stamps are fab!! happy new year hugzz xx