Blog Award & Candy!

Elaine over at A Place for Ink gave me this "Fabulous" Award...if you haven't noticed...FABulous is one of my favorite words...lol. Check out Elaine's blog...she's a whipper snapper that I've had the pleasure of meeting and she shares my obsession with A Muse, SU, ribbon and well, shopping! I'm suppose to list 5 obsessions & then pass this along to 5 Fabulous blogs, these are not in any specific order:

1. blogging...I'm really obsessive about my blog...posting at least 5 days a week..it has definitely become a part of my routine.

2. blurfing...I 'want' to keep up with my Google Reader and all the hundreds of blogs that I have jam packed into it. I get sooo much inspiration from all the various eye candy....note that I used the word 'want' vs 'need'. My non-blogging friends just don't get it...

3. Paper arts...I thrive on being creative...it is therapeutic and rewarding for me.

4. coffee...it is a must to keep up with my blogging, blurfing and creativity..lol

5. balance...it is actually a big word...balance with my creativity...work...family...friends...life...really it is a massive juggling act that I strive to keep up with...it isn't a bad thing...I am quite happy with my life...

I'd like to pass along this award to the following peeps:

Play along if you like but no pressure ladies!

Onto Blog Candy that I recently received...Look at the Flourishes set that I won from Latisha over at
A Busy Litte Craftee Bee
Can you say perfect for Valentine's Day??

Wooo hoooo...my first JustRite set compliments of Julie over at Stamps and Taxes! and all of that ribbon...love, love, love ribbon....ask my kids and they will roll their eyes..

I'm a huge fan of monograms...don't know how I've been able to resist the JustRite sets...but I believe Julie has started some enabling...lol.

Thanks for stopping by....I do appreciate being able to share the generosity of my blogging friends!!!
You gals rock!

Comments

lauren bergold said…
WAHEY!!!
because fabulous tsistas *DESERVE* fabulous prizes!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
ivy said…
thanks!
love those birdies in that set! i have an obsession with birds & owls if you haven't noticed! love ribbon too! i got tons of spools but sometimes, i cannot find the "right" one for a card!
Lisa Brown said…
Hi Amy! Thanks so much for the FABulous award! How sweet of you to think of me! I'll post it ASAP :) ---You're blog candy is awesome...how fun!!!
Carolina said…
Congrats on the award!!! And check out all your goodies...can't wait ot see what you'll do with them!
Julie said…
YAY! You got it! Don't you just LOVEY that ribbon! I'm such a ribbon junkie! PS - not to enable you anymore, but did you SEE the PTI peeks for this month? That monogram set is going to kill me...
Michelle said…
Amy,

You are now going to be hooked on Just Rite!! They are FABULOUS and their customer service ROCKS!!

Michelle
KeeponScrappin said…
AHHHHH Amy! Thank You! You're too sweet. I love awards.
Latisha said…
I'm so happy you finally got your goodies! I only have a few just rite items, but I want more lol. Have a great Monday!1
Glenda J said…
Congrats on the award and the blog candy!
Anonymous said…
Awww...Amy! I appreciate you thinking of me. Can't wait to post to my blog and share with others. THanks!
Rose Ann said…
Congratulations on your award and fabulous winnings!! Woo hoo!!
Carla said…
Your blog is fabulous, and you totally deserve that award! I hope to have time to visit the ones you listed, I wouldn't want to leave a blog unvisited! Congrats on the great candy!!