Sweet Pea

Happy Friday!!!

I'm still having fun with my Green Thumb set ala PAPERTREYink! This will go out to my cousin and her hubby. They are expecting baby #2 in the next couple of weeks. Although I seldom buy any greeting cards {only if I'm going to frame them} I try to remember what draws me to certain ones. I love the smidges of glitter and bling...I think it goes a long way.

This card uses Olive Pastel chalk and Memento Pear tart...I also used Memento's Rich Cocoa...can't decide which I like better, Rich Cocoa or Versafine Vintage Sepia! I added a "smidge" of bling and viola!

Although I had a ball blurfing last night, I couldn't leave comments on any of the fabulous creations I tapped into {blogger sites}.
It seems I wasn't the only one having issues {thank goodness for SCS...I tap into it when I have problems to see if I'm alone...}.

I hope you all have a ton of things planned for the weekend...or maybe just a relaxing weekend. We only have 1 soccer game...crossing my fingers that the weather will hold. This week in the pacific northwest it has been sunny and crisp, my favorite!

Comments

Marlou McAlees said…
this is just fabulous Amy, I adore your cards!!! have a great weekend :)
Savitri said…
Super cute! That little pea stamp is just adorable!!
Jenn said…
What a *SWEET* card!!! :D I love the the bling!!! :D Have a great weekend...we are watching my nephew play his first soccer game on Saturday...should be FUN! :D
Latisha said…
cute!
i like memento, its one of my favs :)
Anonymous said…
amy thank you so much for my sweet card!
I love that paper and my keychain :)
Your so thoughtful
Also.. Can I get your email again?
It's not pulling up on my yahoo
And your home address?
I love this cuts pea card ;)
Thank you again
I've been deprived of computer access
I have some matching up on your blog
To do
Rose Ann said…
Simple and sweet, Amy!! I love the bling too!!
Catherine said…
another simple but gorgeous card :)
Angie Tieman said…
Super cute! Love the subtle bling!
Janine said…
Your cards are so sweet and simple and wonderful!! I LOVE them!!
Elaine said…
Another cute card, girl! The weather is supposed to be gorgeous! I want to just get out and take pics! I had the camera at work the other day and got busy with "WORK".... Good luck at Soccer!
Corie said…
ahhhh -- this is so adorable
Anonymous said…
Amy, I love the clean and simple look of your card. You're right a little glitter can go a long way!
Carolina said…
Amy, what an adorable card...love how your cards are so clean and sharp allowing for the stamp image to shine.
Julia Aston said…
Love this sweet pea card - great little touch of bling!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I just love your cards!!! This pea pod is the cutest thing. And I agree with you about those little touches of glitter. They are the best!
Adorable Amy! This is so class and cute, and I agree...sparkle and bling are fabulous but a little goes along way. Not that I ever take my own advice...but you did and it's so so cute!
Shelly said…
I have always loved this stamp from this set, cute card!
Becky Carafa said…
Okay, you've done it again, just a super fabulous clean and simple card!