One Sweet Award

Jenn over at Stamps and All that Jazz was a sweetie pie for thinking of me...She passed along this One Sweet Blog Award. I've been following her FABulous blog for awhile and she has a wonderful style. She always leaves me sweet comments...THANKS JENN!!!

It's always difficult for me to pick just a handful of blogs when I'm trying to keep up with 350+ rockin' blogs...{sigh...soooo much inspiration out there!!}. Okay, here are a couple of gals that I want to pass this along to:

Carla of Paper Pastorale

Lauren of Groppi Girl Blogs

Catherine of Inksomnia

Janine of 2bKrafty

Angie of schwooo!

I can certainly keep adding to the list...but I'll go ahead and stop now. I want to thank you ALL for stopping by my little 'ole blog...There are more gals that regularly stop by my "place"...I'll get you all the next time around, okay?

This is Soccer Saturday....I'm crossing my fingers for NO rain!

Comments

Julia Aston said…
What a fun award Amy! I'm going to hop over to your awardee's blogs now!!

Hope you got your soccer game in - it's a lovely sunny 60 degree day here in Massachusetts!
Carla said…
Where in the world do you find the time to work, raise two kids, keep up with that many blogs AND make one stellar creation after another? I must know your secret! TELL ME!!!!

Thanks for the award, I love it, and am honored and thrilled you thought of me!

I've got to go check out the other girls...
Angie Tieman said…
Awwww, thank you for the sweet blog award!! You're the best!
Elaine said…
Congrats, Amy! You DO have "ONE SWEET BLOG"!!

You didn't have rain yesterday, did you? We didn't but power went out, so I stopped making cards :( at least for a while.

Also, thank you for the cute coffee monster card! I just love those stamps! I hope we DO get to meet at Impress soon! I have not decided which classes yet - but I know I'll get at least one in :)
Nicole said…
350+ blogs, seriously! Wow, I check in on maybe 3-5 a day if that, you are a blogaholic girl!!
Rose Ann said…
Congratulations on your well-deserved award, Amy!!
Catherine said…
Amy, thanks for my "ONE SWEET AWARD" and congratulations for getting one... you sure do deserve it :)
Lauren said…
Congratulations and Thanks Amy! You rock lady.