Inner Princess

Another October birthday card
...we should always celebrate our inner princess!

A clean and simple Fabriano card with a bit of bling! This went postal earlier this week for a belated birthday greeting.

I haven't shared any inspirational quotes for awhile. I recently received this one from
Higher Awareness:

Have you taken ownership of your life?

When we own our lives, we accept what we’ve inherited and the experiences we hold in our memories. We also lay claim to our right to create new conditions if we’re not happy with what’s come before. We assume responsibility for changing what does not suit us. We acknowledge our own special talents and skills, and truly comprehend our right to enjoy the journey. In short, we embrace the meaning and purpose, the mystery and the beauty of our lives.

"Recognize that life is what you get when you’re born ... living is what you do with it."
-- Jim Allen
------------------------------
stamps: a muse, rubber soul ink: versafine vintage sepia paper: fabriano accessories: bling

Comments

Allison Rankin said…
Love this...the coppery-gold on the Fabriano is great!
Misty said…
Oooh, my inner princess. She's lost in the milk stained shirts right now. hah! This paper is amazing.
Catherine said…
Simply gorgeous...AGAIN! don't you get tired of me saying the same thing? LOL!
So pretty! Love the cardstock!
I'm glad you posted the quote... it's something I really needed today. TFS!
Marlou McAlees said…
beautiful elegant card , love fabriano card , unfortunately cant be got where I live :)
Marlou McAlees said…
thanks Amy for the links for card :) much appreciated :)
Carla said…
Simply perfect! Love the crown and the sentiment, especially love the LUSH paper and the bling!
Angie Tieman said…
Precious card!! Love that sentiment and cardstock!
Catherine said…
oh Amy, I just got home 20 minutes ago and this card with a matching keychain was waiting for me. When I saw this earlier, I was secretly hoping that this is for ME and it was. I tried so many times to get a descent picture but no luck...I can't wait to share this with everyone else. I feel so lucky and i just love, love, love it. Thank you! You are just way too sweet!
Jenn said…
this is oh so cute!!! I love the sentiment! :D
Latisha said…
beautiful card
LOVE the quote
Latisha said…
beautiful card
LOVE the quote
Rose Ann said…
I love your blingy crown and wonderful sentiment on this!!
Carolina said…
Love the sentiment and the crown with the bling is just perfect!