Impress{ive} Peonies

I just love this Peony bloom ala Impress Stamps....it is a beauty, isn't it? The striped satin ribbon is from the M's $ bin and yup, I'm de-hoarding my chocolate satin ribbon.

This week is flying by...I can't believe it is already Thursday!!
-----------------------------------------------
stamps: impress ink: memento rich cocoa, copic marker..can't find my scrap of paper that has the actual color paper: misc white accessories: stampin' up satin ribbon, misc striped satin ribbon

Comments

JenMarie said…
Ooo, so beautiful!
Carla said…
Amy, this is just sublime! The layered ribbon is such a rich touch! I love it!!
Lauren said…
So pretty! The flower is very soothing.
Allison Rankin said…
Gorgeous Amy...love the BG here!
Catherine said…
Amy, this is gorgeous...very, very pretty!
Janine said…
Just beautiful!!! I love orange so this is totally amazing!!
Nicole said…
Yes this is a beauty, I have this stamp to but yet to be inked up {sigh}, I love how fancy the satin ribbon makes this card... so fancy.
Jenn said…
Stunning!!! :D Love the colors and that beautiful ribbon! :D Hope you're having a great day! :D
Jenn said…
P.s...I left something on my blog for ya! :D
Julia Aston said…
LOVE the color of your peony layered over the bg stampings of it - the gorgeous ribbons accent the bloom perfectly!
Latisha said…
this is stunning! I love the simplicity of it, but yet its gorgeous!
Carolina said…
Love how you popped the man peony with your color selection - truly another stunning card!
Susan said…
love, love what you did with that stamp, Amy. You've definitely inspired me tonight! let's see, did I already say I love it?!!!