I {heart} rice!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I'm soooo excited to let you know that I'm now part of the

Two Scoops Rice Designs

Design Team!!!

Renae's designs are beyond cute and I'm really looking forward to working with her "kawaii" images. This is from the Urban Dictionary:

Kawaii: An adjective in Japanese meaning " pretty; cute; lovely; charming; dear; darling; pet" It's stem is two kanji meaning "can love". It is commonly used by anime and manga fans.

I'm also looking forward to working with the other gals on the team!!

Comments

Carla said…
OH YEAH! OH YEAH! OH YEAH! Why am I not surprised? You will be such an asset for this company, and I simply CAN'T WAIT to see what you come up with!!
Lisa Carroll said…
Congratulations, girl! Superfantabulous (but not surprising ;)) news! WOOT!
Rose Ann said…
Congratulations, Amy!! So exciting!! They are so lucky to have you!!
Catherine said…
Congratulations, Amy! I can't wait to see your creation. I'm so happy for you.
Angie Tieman said…
Congratulations! Any team is lucky to get you!
Jenn said…
Congrats Amy!!! They are lucky to have you!!! :D
Nicole said…
Congratulations! Design team opportunities are so fun! I was trying to locate their website... stamps? or dies? Anyway, still very fun! You go girl!
Julia Aston said…
Congratulations Amy!!! I'm looking forward to learning about this company by seeing your creations!!
AJ said…
Yea!! How exciting for you! Congrats!
Susan said…
How wonderful Amy!!!! woo hoo, this looks like a perfect fit for you.
Anonymous said…
WOo hoo congrats! They are lucky to have you. I checked out their stamps - SO flippin cute! I want to buy a pink bento box just to alter with those stamps now! LOL

I can't wait to see your magic :)

Suzy
Carolina said…
Huge congrats Amy - I'm excited to see what you come up with! All the images are just darlin' and some have already made my list...thanks for enabling!
Omedetou! How exciting! I'm really happy for you!! Congrats, girl!