Happy Camper

Last week I had the pleasure of meeting SCS dacpam {Hi Pam!}...she mentioned that Paper Zone had a 40% coupon and kindly routed me one...well, sure enough, I made the trek on Friday to see what I couldn't live with out. I used my coupon on 6x6 envies but also picked up a couple sheets of the oh-so-a-dorable Cosmo Cricket "Mr Campy" line...I **love** that stuff! I was sooo very good and seriously only picked up 4 sheets of cute goodness {sigh}.

There are still more October birthday festivities..sheesh, a ton of October birthday's! This is a 5.5 inch square card...the sentiment is ala A Muse. It went postal today for somebody's birthday..

On Friday night I went to see The Secret Life of Bees with my friends. It was a packed theater and I can safely say that I wasn't the only one crying :) It is a FABulous movie...bring your tissues...really.

Saturday morning I had one 9:00 am game...luckily I blurfed in the early a.m. and read Jennifer Pebbles' blog...specifically this post. Woooooo Hoooooo, I scored in a big fashion and will be sure to note when I use something that I bought from her....what a sweet gal too. I actually took a class from her at the A Muse anniversary {? or was it their grand opening of their seattle retail store?}...anywho's she is definitely a whipper snapper and she has my dream job {sigh}...such a lucky duck.

---------------------------------

stamps: a muse paper: cosmo cricket, stampin' up chocolate chip ink: versafine vintage sepia accessories: stampin' up striped wasabi grosgrain

Comments

Angie Tieman said…
Fabulous card! Love that wood grain paper! I hope SU gets a wood grain stamp soon, sigh. lol! You lucky girl scoring at Jennifer's sale, I'm so jealous!
Michele Kovack said…
I love this adorable card!!! I just ordered some of this cute paper! Read the book, but haven't seen the movie....yet!
Marlou McAlees said…
what a fabulous card!!! amazing papers, such fun!! thanks for your lovely comment :) :)
Lauren said…
Good deal! This card is great too. Love the paper and the ribbon.
Jenn said…
Very cute card, love that paper! :D
Allison Rankin said…
Oh gosh, that is fun paper! And I don't need anymore!
Anonymous said…
Oh u lucky ducky did u get lots of goodies at the garage sale?
I want that mr campy paper I wanted to make a mini camping book & adorable card! :)
Nicole said…
Man, I didn't see Jennifer's post until Sunday, very bummed I missed the sale! Lucky you, do share your finds! And I can't wait to see this movie, read the book many years ago. Mr. campy is the best! This is a good manly card!
Julia Aston said…
I LOVe what you did with the camper paper ! I have that too and I just love looking at it never mind using it!

and I loved the book The Secret Life of Bees - I'm afraid to go to the movie thinking I might be disappointed - but I'll probably go - the previews I've seen look great!
Carla said…
Adorable card, I love Cosmo! I haven't seen the movie, but I read the book when it first came out, and it's really good!!
Latisha said…
cute cute card
I {love} the Mr. Campy line, its so fall, right now I'm kind of hoarding it for a few scrap book pages :)
Elaine said…
Hey Girl,

There was another coupon in Sunday's paper for PZ! I need to use mine! :)
Rose Ann said…
I adore that paper...and your card, of course!!