Coffee!!!

This is actually the first time I've inked up Zot from the Starving Artists Doodle Factory line...isn't she {I'm calling her a she} FABulous?!!! I {heart} coffee....a lot.....lucky thing I live in the Pacific Northwest where there is coffee literally everywhere..lol.
---------------------------------------------------------------
stamps: doodle factory, stamps 'n more ink: versamark vintage sepia, white gel pen, sakura stardust paper: stampin' up chocolate chip and misc kraft accessories: misc grosgrain ribbon

Comments

Shelly said…
How CUTE! I love these little characters from SADF, they crack me up! Great card!
Allison Rankin said…
I love Zot...super BG idea here!
Catherine said…
LOL! i guess Zot is a she! and she's just too funny =) love your card
Lauren said…
I think this is how I feel half the time - great card!!!
Rose Ann said…
Tee, hee, hee...Zot is one of my faves...and I love what you've done with "her" here!! Too cute!!
Angie Tieman said…
How cute! That's definitely how I feel before I've had my morning coffee! Very clever of you!
Elaine said…
Amyyyyyyyy!! I need those coffee stamps! This little guy is so fun! Where did you buy the coffee stamps at?

Oh, went to Impress today - and blew money I didn't have on Halloween stamps - shhh! I bet my husband finds out....darn it.
Julia Aston said…
I LOVE Zot and all her/his friends - I have the set and really need to GET THEM INKED UP!! you have inspired me! love all your coffee images - super card Amy!
Carla said…
Zot is a scream! It's like looking in the mirror! Great card!
Carolina said…
Well, you know I love her and what you did with the her is just fab!