Orcas Island




TGIF!!!

I tell you, it's an adjustment to get back to work after being off for a glorious week. I'm thrilled that it is Friday and I have lots of fun planned for the weekend! I actually don't have any cards to share with you today...gasp. I did "finish" one tonight but it wasn't hitting me so I'll share it next week after I figure out what it is "missing".

I am sharing some photos that I took when we were on Orcas Island last weekend. My goal is to explore each of the Islands with the kids.

I haven't shared any inspirational thoughts with you in a while. I received a very long {chain} email from a friend that doesn't typically pass them along {hi k!}. She even mentioned in her email that she doesn't usually pass chain emails on but thought it was particularly appropriate. This paragraph really struck me:

--------------------------------


Life is too short to wake up with regrets.

So love the people who treat you right.. Forget about the one's who don't.

Believe everything happens for a reason.

If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.

If it changes your life, let it.

Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

--------------------------------
I've always been one to think that "things happen for a reason". So grab life with both hands and make it worthwhile!


Comments

Jenn said…
Beautiful pics Amy!!! :D I would have a hard time going back to work after takinga a week off too! :D Have a great weekend!!! :D
Carla said…
Oh, these are so pretty! What a great idea to explore the islands with the kids! How many islands are there? I love to hear about it because we don't have water here in the Panhandle:)
you take the most amazing pictures . you captured the beauty of the island.thanks so much for sharing it with us, amy !!!!!
chat
Janine said…
What fabulous pictures!!!
Cindy Haffner said…
What a fun beautiful place to visit.
Julia Aston said…
I'm so jealous of all the beautiful islands you are traveling to! I hope your kids appreciate these wonderful trips!!
Tweetpea said…
Great photos! Thanks for sharing.

Tammi
http://3littlebirdz.com