Anything is possible....

How stinkin' cute is that coffee mug? I'm a huge fan of anything coffee related and couldn't resist the A Muse Coffee Break set. I teamed up the mug with fun M's striped grosgrain ribbon...Did you notice that the polka dots are filled in with my sakura stardust pen? I always feel like Fabriano cards are a slam dunk...simple dimple...my comfort zone. This card is going postal this week to a friend of mine that enjoys caffeine as much as I do!
----------------------------------------------
stamps: a muse ink: memento rich cocoa, copic yg03 & e37, sakura stardust paper: fabriano accessories: m's grosgrain

Comments

Catherine said…
What a cute card, and yes love your polka dot mug and it's so true all we need is coffee =)

Have a great day!
Lauren said…
Love the green here - so much fun!
Julia Aston said…
This card would work for so many people! love the great ribbon - it really sets off the green mug.

This Fabriano CS is to die for - I have some and haven't dared use it yet- nothing has been worthy enough! LOL!
Savitri said…
Sweet! I LOVE IT!!
I actually have this set. I've never used it though. Sad, huh? I think this fall I will. I got it when it was spring/summer time and just not so coffee-ish.
Allison Rankin said…
Fun coffee card...great ribbon!
Angie Tieman said…
Simple dimple perfection!! Love that sentiment and the coloring and the ribbon are fabulous!
Spendthrift said…
And oh, this card is so much more fabulous when it arrives in your mailbox bearing birthday greetings. Thanks A!! I love it.
Carolina said…
Well, you know I soooo love this card!!! Every little detail is just perfect and you can't get a better theme than this...well except maybe cupcakes - LOL!
Shelly said…
Amen to that saying! Ha! Love the ribbon you used, it matches the mug perfectly!
OH! How cute is this?? The striped ribbon on this card is just yummy!! ~ Jane
Carla said…
Love caffeine, love this card!