Sweet Julia

I joined in the fun over at Splitcoaststampers and their Featured Stamper challenge. Their pick is Julia, SCS artystamper!! I love her style which can be clean and simple to wonderfully detailed! I decided on her White Kitchen Fruit card. I love the crispness of her design, which I kept the same but changed up the images, color and ribbon.

Congrats Julia!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------
stamps: pti & a muse ink: warm red & olive pastel chalk, versafine vintage sepia accessories: gingham ribbon

Comments

Julia Aston said…
Oh Wow Amy! how pretty is this fun summery card! I can't wait to get it in my hot little hands! I e-mailed you my snail mail! How very thoughtful of you!

I'm still working on commenting on all the entries for FS!! I was just so honored to be chosen yesterday!

thanks so much for playing along!

many hugs!!
Jenn said…
Oh so sweet!!! I love the clean & simple feel and the gingham ribbon!!! :D
Angie Tieman said…
This is soooo sweet! I love the ribbon with those strawberries on the clean white background!
Lauren said…
This is awesome Amy. Love it!
Allison Rankin said…
Awesome...love the ribbon!
Natasha said…
Seriously why have I not checked out your blog before???? I have been missing out! LOVE all your stuff and the photographs you share!
Carla said…
Great choice of a card to case, and your version is wonderful!!
Anonymous said…
This is too too CUTE!! I love the stamp and that ribbon is adorable!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!
Catherine said…
very cute! don't you just love CASEing her..i sure did =)
Carolina said…
What a fun summer card! Love the white base, it really makes the strawberries pop!