Seattle Girl..

I finally bought this very sweet A Muse "Seattle Girl" image...I just think that she is a-dorable and perfect for a Washingtonian :) I dug out some old ki memories paper and used some of my hoarded Art Glitter {vintage shards/glass glitter}...dang, that stuff looks deadly in the little pot it comes in..I paper pieced the girl with the ki memories and her boots are colored with a copic marker....yes, I'm finally using them, I'm starting off "small"...this card is small too, it is 3x3.
-----------------------------------------
stamps: a muse paper: ki memories ink: versafine vintage sepia, copic marker accessories: art glass glitter, rabom grosgrain, scallop punch, coluzzle and quickie glue pen.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is SO cute! Yes, perfect for you!!! Cute, cute, card!
Lauren said…
WOW - super cute card Amy. The "rain" is great!
Allison Rankin said…
Love the piecing here in polka dots...too cute!
Julia Aston said…
Very cute! I love that little girl - great for this little card! fun sentiment!