Positive Reinforcement

Last week, I found out that my co-worker had quit smoking...something that I feel is worthy of positive reinforcement {translation: worthy of a custom card}. Well, I hopped onto both Splitcoaststampers and Two Peas in a Bucket and didn't find anything that inspired me....Then I came across this Ringer T via CafePress....viola! Obviously, my inspiration for this little fabriano card...I tried to use my MM magnetic letters...didn't look right....looked through my various other alpha's....nothing right....then finally ran it through my printer...much beh-tah. It looks like a slam dunk card but I cringe to think of my total design time from start to finish {rolling my eyes}....oh well. This is one of my newest stamps that I've added to my collection.... I smacked that on the back of my little "slam dunk" card....TGIF!!!

Comments

Janine said…
Good for you to be a positive influence... Have a great weekend.
Jenn said…
GREAT CARD!!! Like your new stamp...it's cute!!! :D
Julia Aston said…
The simple ones are always the hardest!!! LOVE the fun stamp you used on the back! LOL!!!
Silke Ledlow said…
What a great idea and reinforcement for your co-worker!!! Fab card!!!
Carolina said…
Wonderful card and what a great way to encourage and support your co-worker. Love the simple clean layout!