I {heart} my Electra!

Today was a beautiful day in Seattle! It was probably in the mid-70's...We spent the day in Ballard. We also made a stop at the Woodland Park Zoo. The newest exhibit:
Flamingos
Oh yeah, and I picked up my most a-dorable Electra cruiser!!! I bought it at BikeSport
in Ballard...they absolutely r*o*c*k!!!!!! Super helpful and sue-pah nice!!! Christa at BikeSport totally fit the bike to little 'ole me...


I took it for a spin when I got home tonight...oh man, oh man...it drives like a dream! I totally luck out for having a trail system practically in my backyard. I'm very excited to do a ton of cycling!

Comments

Anonymous said…
awe geez....your making me soooo oober jealous ;)
Carolina said…
LOVE it!!! You must have had a blast...how fun for you!
Julia Aston said…
what a super fun bike! bet you look really 'kool' riding around town on that!!
de said…
I love it! I"ve been looking at one similar from Nise in black and pink! http://www.nirve.com/womens.asp?cat=cruiser&cid=564.3