Flourishes February Contest


I decided to design a card for Flourishes February contest. Sorry for the poor photog. The tall cards are a challenge to photograph just right...

I love the Cake Decorating 101 set! I'm overwhelmed with all the fabulous inspiration in both the
Splitcoaststampers Gallery and the Flourishes Gallery. I've been on quite the bling kick and feel the need to add some sparkle to everything...this card is no exception.

~recipe~
Stamps: Cake Decorating 101 by Flourishes
Paper: Phoebe by Basic Grey
Ink: VersaFine Vintage Sepia
Accessories: bling, 1/4" square punch, 1.25" Square punch
Techniques: "fussy" cutting, paper piecing

Comments

This card is so pretty and your cake is just wonderful!!! I love the colors/papers and your little sparklies!!! Love the long format as well!!!